Should I get braces

handsomegrapist

handsomegrapist

Iron
My one jaw is shorter than other will getting braces fix that ?
My longer jaw looks better so does getting braces make my longer jaw shorter?

Depends on how bad it looks, I assume that you already hit puberty so don't expect your bone structure to change much

Depending on on which jaw you mean. You either have an overbite or a underbite. Dont fix it until your done developing. Or what you're talking about that your jaw is recessed.

:feelsuhh:

everyone does -- the upper and lower ja

Depending on on which jaw you mean. You either have an overbite or a underbite. Dont fix it until your done developing. Or what you're talking about that your
Depending on on which jaw you mean. You either have an overbite or a underbite. Dont fix it until your done developing. Or what you're talking about that your jaw is recessed.
My one side jawline is longer and other side is bit shorter
It's only recognizable when i do over bite

No fix it while it‘s growing if it‘s asymmetrical, he can get surgery too. Don‘t let it grow worse than it is

So getting braces will fix it ?
It won‘t. Surgery will, braces will prepare you for surgery and help it not to get worse. Goal is to correct your facial development

• +1
Reactions: handsomegrapist
So getting braces will fix it ?
I wouldn't get braces and tooth extractions to be honest. Get surgery if you can I guess. Might be hard to convince an orthodontic to agree with it tho.

• +1
Reactions: handsomegrapist and majesticincel
Getting braces will fix a wrong bite but not a recessed mandible.