Should I get BSSO? PICS

Physiocrat33

Physiocrat33

Iron
Posting this again I posted in the middle of the night last night and not as many people were on the forum.

1B83D316 46B8 48D6 9E4D ED83CCC2A68E
F8C69214 D801 4BE4 94FE A1870E3DEBCD

Prob. You're somehow more recessed than me but this jewish app gives bad landmarks.
View attachment 2711942
Thanks for the effort. Yea prob need it, but doesnt mean Ill get it. I think the hardcore cephalometric analysis is not really necessary, I think you can just look at the side and think does it look bad? and if so is it bad enough to warrant bsso.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Thanks for the effort. Yea prob need it, but doesnt mean Ill get it. I think the hardcore cephalometric analysis is not really necessary, I think you can just look at the side and think does it look bad? and if so is it bad enough to warrant bsso.
Doesn't look terrible for a caucasian since you have a chin. Front matters more but you're probably affected by SFS to an extent

• +1
Reactions: Physiocrat33
Doesn't look terrible for a caucasian since you have a chin. Front matters more but you're probably affected by SFS to an extent
Your on the money with that one, like yeah, lower jaw is a bit recessed, but the main problem is deep bite resulting in mild sfs.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Your on the money with that one, like yeah, lower jaw is a bit recessed, but the main problem is deep bite resulting in mild sfs.
Depends on how it affects your face. If it's a minimal then I really doubt you're going to benefit from such a surgery.