Should I get chin filler?

king_bandon

king_bandon

Bronze
I have already decided on getting upper eyelid filler for UEE in a few days. Should I also get chin filler? It's the only other part of my face I would consider getting 1ml.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1707016670.jpg
    Snapchat-1707016670.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-72605403.jpg
    Snapchat-72605403.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 0
yes it will help

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
I have already decided on getting upper eyelid filler for UEE in a few days. Should I also get chin filler? It's the only other part of my face I would consider getting 1ml.
implants cheaper on the long run

• +1
Reactions: grnad and king_bandon
get implants

• +1
Reactions: grnad and king_bandon
Filler won’t migrate if you take care of your face from getting hit. But honestly you need a lot of advancement so an implant is the more logical option, make sure is either Peek or titanium, silicone is not permanent and will migrate

• +1
Filler won’t migrate if you take care of your face from getting hit. But honestly you need a lot of advancement so an implant is the more logical option, make sure is either Peek or titanium, silicone is not permanent and will migrate
Okay thanks, is chin filler enough to simulate what that would look like? I don't really want jaw filler, just chin

:lul::lul::lul: no, youre reccesed thats the problem, look at your infras too(maxillary problem), ig you could fill in everything with fillers and shit

• +1
:lul::lul::lul: no, youre reccesed thats the problem, look at your infras too(maxillary problem), ig you could fill in everything with fillers and shit
Okay, I can't afford surgery so this will have to do

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
Fuck, alr mb just cope with fillers no nom surgical way to fix that
I got some upper eyelid filler yesterday which I posted about. I asked the dr about maybe getting under-eye or chin filler. He said I shouldn't get under-eye filler