Should I get depression pills or I wait for my surgeries and ascend?

D

Deleted member 534

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
I’m very fucking depressed all damn the last 4 months and I think about suicide a lot ngl

Will looksmax solve this and make me less depressed or should I cope with depression pills until I ascend?

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
hit the gym

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, BigBoy, Deleted member 2587 and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Pietrosiek, Ritalincell and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 534, Ruby and 1 other person
You need multiple facial surgerys, dont cope, Son.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
you need to tell me what happened when you were absent bro.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 534 and Deleted member 3328
Fuck SSRIs, snort adderall.

I’m very fucking depressed all damn the last 4 months and I think about suicide a lot ngl

Will looksmax solve this and make me less depressed or should I cope with depression pills until I ascend?
Get pills. You wont get surgeries soon so.. or fix the root of your Problem, whatever it is

Get pills. You wont get surgeries soon so.. or fix the root of your Problem, whatever it is
I have good amount of money save up and I could get 1 or 2 this summer plus softmaxing

Do pills get rid of depression for ever or for just short period of time? I’m afraid it might destroy my brain cells

I have good amount of money save up and I could get 1 or 2 this summer plus softmaxing

Do pills get rid of depression for ever or for just short period of time? I’m afraid it might destroy my brain cells
I used some really weak pills and they made me happier. But it last only for 1 day or so. Use them until you get surgery. And who says that surgery will make you happy?

I used some really weak pills and they made me happier. But it last only for 1 day or so. Use them until you get surgery. And who says that surgery will make you happy?
It will fix my flaws that makes me upset lol

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
It will fix my flaws that makes me upset lol
:bluepill:but go in for therapy or a psychiatriast. Youre need to fix flaws in your face stems from bdd or another mental health issue.

The surgery may or may not alleviate the issue. My guess is the same problem will persist after getting surgery. But I do not know since everyone is different.

gym and ssris

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534