Should i get eyebrow lift surgery?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
First picture are my eyes just natural position, on second+third picture i pulled the temple skin up on one side. That should simulate a possible cat eye browlift surgery. It looks very good on some girls results, but im unsure if i could also profit. Should i better get a blepharoplasty?

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-05 um 00.50.57.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-05 um 00.50.57.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
First picture are my eyes just natural position, on second+third picture i pulled the temple skin up on one side. That should simulate a possible cat eye browlift surgery. It looks very good on some girls results, but im unsure if i could also profit. Should i better get a blepharoplasty?

this surgery is useless, the change is so unsignificant that you can get the same result by applying castor oil to grow more eyebrow follicles and plucking the follicles you don't want anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
this surgery is useless, the change is so unsignificant that you can get the same result by applying castor oil to grow more eyebrow follicles and plucking the follicles you don't want anymore.

first castor oil dont grow new follicles
second this surgery main profit is raising the fat at the outter corner of the eyes so it doesnt look sagging + it gives PCT

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Use Minoxidil instead.

Dude, why do you obsess about eyebrows so much? I haven't seen your face, but I presume there are many areas that you could be focusing on instead.

Male eyebrows should be mostly flat. You would look awful with highly arched and exaggerated eyebrows like that. Eyebrow lifts in males are for 50 year old men whose eyebrows and upper eyelid skin starts sagging and they start to look angry, so a lift and upper bleph is a pefect combination to open their eyes and return them to a more neutral look. I have never seen any younger males use this procedure for looksmaxing. And for good reason.

Guys its not mainly about the eyebrows, more about the positve tilted eyeshape, and lifting of the sunken negative tilted arches. It lifts everything up, and totally changes the shape.

looks shit

How they do that? literally the eyes turned more PCT.