Should I get fillers for nasolabial folds?

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Solstice
I have folds at 16 can someone care to explain why that is?
DSC 0802

im pretty sure those arent nasolabial folds, take a proper pic, so i can confirm it

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
im pretty sure those arent nasolabial folds, take a proper pic, so i can confirm it
thats in the harshest of lightings boyo

thats in the harshest of lightings boyo
it looks like the "nasolabial folds" you are referring to is actually the maxilla, but i cant confirm it if you dont take a proper pic

also, if you dont have it in normal lightning then you dont have nasolabial folds

it looks like the "nasolabial folds" you are referring to is actually the maxilla, but i cant confirm it if you dont take a proper pic

also, if you dont have it in normal lightning then you dont have nasolabial folds
smh could it be cause of bloat?

he does have them jfl it's over for op he should get them permanently removed surgically

mogs me

• So Sad
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Its bloat or nasal fat pads, depending on weight. Nasolabial folds fo all the way to the corner of the mouth

Nasalobials are caused by poor digestion right?