should i get fillers or not get anything at all?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
look. i know im unattractive and the reason why is because i got no bone at all in a front angle, or it doesn't look like it. I look like a blob from that perspective, even when I'm low body fat. That is because I have both a recessed (and vertically short) maxilla, zygos and orbitals - i also have some other problems but that's the underlying issue. On my side profile I look fine, it's just the front one that makes me look boneless.

Anyway, the ideal solution to this would be an osteotomy that would fix the three mentioned falios, and maybe some implants to polish it. The thing is that I really don't want to go through the swelling, spending that much money, and risking getting botched. I also don't want people to know that I got that type of surgery. One thing is getting rhino, another is getting bimax or sum shit.

I actually do well in terms of getting laid, like I'm not an incel (i live in latin america and i also have a decent height). The thing is that I know that if i fixed those things, my life would improve drastically in every way. And like I said, i surprisingly got lots of friends irl and family who i wouldn't want them to think I'm mentally ill for getting bsso or lefort III.

For that reason i want to get some hyaluronic acid fillers to create the illusion of bone mass. I'd get tear-trough fillers, cheek fillers, jawline fillers to give it a defined shape and fillers in my nasolabial folds caused by my recessed maxilla. I'm willing to pay for high-quality ones.

The problem is that I've been told that it migrates 100%, but at the same time, other people say they don't. I really don't know who to believe. Since I have no bone support, I'm inclined to the latter position, as i suppose that they wouldn't stick to one specific place but rather migrate all over the place, that's my main concern. I'm only 18 and i don't want to look like shit by the time in 30. If it was 50 I couldn't care less tbh, but 30 is an age i plan to look decent at least. It's also more expensive long-term, and is not covered by my insurance.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Lmao
looking like a blob from the front isnt bad. you can actually run babyface game.

369635364 317809980618111 4982114172503417556 n

like this.

Dnr but pm pics and ill help

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk