Should I get forehead reduction + HT, or just HT based on this video?

researcher888

researcher888

Gold

Already posted about this shit before but need more advice..

I have a naturally high forehead from birth, about 10 cm from hairline to glabella. It's very vertically tall and convex. It's something that bothers me my whole life and I want to fix it.

I kinda decided on HT before but now I'm starting to think that my current hair is actually pretty luscious, it's dense and it looks good, it's just too high up my scalp. It irritates me to get a HT which will be of inferior density just to lower the hairline, while my current hair actually looks good, just badly positioned. I'm 28 now and no balding in the past years, the left temple I believe is NW1 (no recession ever) while the right temple receded a bit in my teens but remained stable. I started taking fin and laser helmet just in case recently.

So yeah, I could just get a forehead reduction surgery to reduce by 2 cm and then get a small transplant over the scar to reach a 7cm forehead. Or I could use a lot of grafts, deplete my donor and still have less dense hair than I have now probably, but a better hairline.. It's a really tough choice. A lot of Koreans seems to go for the forehead reduction.

What would you do in my position?

Yes too lazy to elab

• +1
Reactions: researcher888