Should i get highlights for my hair?

P

plukee

Moved on with life 🤍
This might be a nichemaxx but recently i had a dream where my hair was slightly longer than it was and I can’t remember the exact colour of them but i had sliver or light blonde highlights in my hair. Quite noticeable aswell. Does this sound like a good idea should i do it?

• JFL
Reactions: angelo, Arditi and Deleted member 29155
Thread flopped. Bump

@ccwwarrior @heightislife198 @Dr. Bludy @Crestfallen95 @Lookologist003 @Lebgfinal @Blackgymmax @curlyheadjames @Chad Dragonslayer tagging users

@vamptriad

@ceo @aBetterMii

Ye

• +1
Reactions: plukee
No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, SidharthTheSlayer and becomingnearperfect
No pics no care
IMG 5643

Basically grow out my hair to look something like this.

IMG 5644

And the colour would be something like this for the highlights keep reminding i have light brown hair that can look ginger in the sun idk why that is

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
It’s not ideally how i want the colour to be but it’s something like that. Bro how is it hideous?
its ugly af
ur gonna look terrible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, becomingnearperfect and plukee
Gonna mog you actually so keep coping bud
go ahead then
ur gonna look like one of those turkish children who got that crazy hair shit on tiktok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Angutoid, futurechadlet and plukee
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Gonna mog you actually so keep coping bud
Asks for an opinion
Receives an opinion
Gets mad at the opinion that he asked for

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid, klamus and Deleted member 24712
Asks for an opinion
Receives an opinion
Gets mad at the opinion that he asked for
Im not mad bro. But im looking back and i will admit its not a good example at all. For hair length is alright but 2nd photo does look weird as that isn’t quite the colour mix im looking for

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Im not mad bro. But im looking back and i will admit its not a good example at all. For hair length is alright but 2nd photo does look weird as that isn’t quite the colour mix im looking for
Fair enough. I still feel like it might be hard to pull off unless ur an anime character but if u can then fair play. Try experimenting with face app or something like that to see how it would look

• +1
Yes but not the color you posted
I once saw a retarded guy he was actually retarded but he had some highlights in his hair shit was a mesmerizing color almost a purplyblond highlight idk wtf it was it looked nice though, made him look decent even though he was retarded and I mean actually retarded, not Down syndrome but like fetal alcohol syndrome, cerebral palsy somethin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, becomingnearperfect and plukee
Fair enough. I still feel like it might be hard to pull off unless ur an anime character but if u can then fair play. Try experimenting with face app or something like that to see how it would look
This is the colour mix im going for since

Attachments

• IMG_5646.jpeg
    IMG_5646.jpeg
    470.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5647.jpeg
    IMG_5647.jpeg
    489.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Yes but not the color you posted
I once saw a retarded guy he was actually retarded but he had some highlights in his hair shit was a mesmerizing color almost a purplyblond highlight idk wtf it was it looked nice though, made him look decent even though he was retarded and I mean actually retarded, not Down syndrome but like fetal alcohol syndrome, cerebral palsy something
was he slaying? Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
This is the colour mix im going for since
This looks way better than that cumstain hair color u should before. Do some more research to see if it would suit u before committing tho cause u don’t wanna look like a dumbass

• +1
was he slaying? Lmao
hahahah he could get baddest retard for sure
saw a girl on Hinge the other day she looked so pretty and then the last pic is that she's in a wheelchair, he could probably pull her. or push her I guess since she in a wheelchair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee and becomingnearperfect
hahahah he could get baddest retard for sure
saw a girl on Hinge the other day she looked so pretty and then the last pic is that she's in a wheelchair, he could probably pull her. or push her I guess since she in a wheelchair
Thats what a true looksmatch sounds like lmao

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
get off pinterest nigga!
ur not a cute alt grunge girl, use faceapl
Bro its not the hairstyle its the colour and i don’t need faceapp cause i had these highlights in my dream. I will use faceapp for a more accurate measurement

You have that blond Swedish pheno
so hell no bro

You want some darkness to ur features
dye your eyebrows and hair a couple shades darker
Which pictures did you look at?