Should I get jaw implants at the same as bimax?

O

onskibidi

Iron
My surgeon is experienced with jaw surgery but idk how experienced he is with implants but he said he does them.

Should I get them at the same time or wait until healed? My face is kind of asymmetric as well so I think it would be hard to do them perfectly

It's not an aesthetic concern if he uses 3d planning

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
It's not an aesthetic concern if he uses 3d planning
You think I should still go with him even if he doesn’t do jaw implants a lot? Are they a straightforward procedure?

whos the surgeon

You think I should still go with him even if he doesn’t do jaw implants a lot? Are they a straightforward procedure?
if u dont care about replacing or removing them later why not

My surgeon said that it's not recommended since there is a good chance a possible infection can spread to from ur bimax wounds to the implant area and vice versa

My surgeon said that it's not recommended since there is a good chance a possible infection can spread to either ur wounds from bimax or from the bimax wound to your wound from jaw angle implants
But is it worth going under general anaesthetics again

it's like a 1 in 300000 chance u'll die, it's more likely that someone from .org will develop a 200$ full face transplant machine in the next 3 years

• JFL
Reactions: haus33 and p4xtgor3
it's like a 1 in 300000 chance u'll die, it's more likely that someone from .org will develop a 200$ full face transplant machine in the next 3 years
real men die on the surgery table

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi
Get it later somewhere else cause the design will be shit

• +1
this is just rampant speculation, but it seems like being under a longer time once might be worse for you and more risky than being under twice for shorter periods. one night of binge drinking a month is worse than having one beer every other day

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: haus33 and onskibidi
Some surgeon my ortho recommended Australia

Are you being sarcastic?
Go to mirco raffaini or some other italian guy idk there is only two options

• Hmm...
this is just rampant speculation, but it seems like being under a longer time once might be worse for you and more risky than being under twice for shorter periods. one night of binge drinking a month is worse than having one beer every other day
100% agree and have read this before

• Hmm...