Reactions: johncruz12345 and wagbox
Just cripple yourself theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3679, Lux and wagbox
yep. plan on doing the same

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
No, you look like a tank in motion, I've seen you in Nelsons videos. Bimax is all you need. BTW when do you plan on getting bimax? It's a long process right?

• +1
No, you look like a tank in motion, I've seen you in Nelsons videos. Bimax is all you need. BTW when do you plan on getting bimax? It's a long process right?
Oh shit thanks bro lol. I'm gonna get that this summer no matter what. And recovery is like a month for most swelling to go down, then after that it's relatively smooth sailing. 6 months to 1 year is when you're 100% in the clear

Oh shit thanks bro lol. I'm gonna get that this summer no matter what. And recovery is like a month for most swelling to go down, then after that it's relatively smooth sailing. 6 months to 1 year is when you're 100% in the clear

jw cuz i am the same age and have the same issues as u, how long will u have to wait to heal between completion of mse -> doing the bimax op?

jw cuz i am the same age and have the same issues as u, how long will u have to wait to heal between completion of mse -> doing the bimax op?
It takes 4-6 months for bone to regenerate where the suture was split in MSE, then once it's done you take the appliance out and can get bimax

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
over for this legit manlet lmao 6'2"? thats average height of toddlers gtfo

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Unironically yes

• +1
Dumb af if you’re serious

U can guess the height of everyone in this thread

• +1
  • Love it
why not bro :). And gymmax right after. Nice plan to get laid tbh
I'm already heavily gymmaxed too (for my age) this would be really sick.

It's interesting though, the tallest Mr. Olympia by far has been Arnold Schwarzenegger (argued 6'2). It seems like it is harder to look aesthetic with big muscles the taller you get, although I know most women are going for Mr Olympia physique type guys (and the competition winners are no longer classically aesthetic..)

David Laid seems to be the ideal at 6'3, which is just one inch taller than me, possibly less since the last time I measured was almost a year ago.

Or maybe the ideal is as tall as you can get while still having compact midface. I don't know. It's a lot to think about

• +1