Should I get LL?

ratdick77

ratdick77

Gold
Okay, I am about 5'10, and I want to get LL to be about 5'11.5. This is a solid height for me. I have friends around this height and it looks solid and never gets referred to as short. Sometimes it gets referred to as "shorter than him" or "shorter than my ex", but not flat out short. Plus it also wouldn't look insane if someone who hadn't seen in a while, or a family member notices I look about an inch taller, compared with 2 or 3.
I want to get my tibia and femur lengthened at the same time, so that it reduces my period of inactivity, and doesn't put much stress on an individual bone. With these precautions, I should only have to give up an insignificant amount of mobility, plus the duration of resting time will be brief. I could get this done in the summer.
I have the financial means of affording this, I just haven't opened up to my parents about my insecurities yet.
Is it worth it considering my parents would cover this? Or am I delusional?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Your parents will not cover this delusionmaxed dreamboi

• +1
Why only 1.4 inch increase?

• +1
yes son biger is beter

• +1
You won’t get ll and neither will anyone on this rotter site

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Yea I need to get off this site as soon as I can go outside again.
Ppl who have their 500k ascension plans yet live on minimum wage and will never buy a single surgery on here is 90% of this site. I’ll get a lip lift cause i’d benefit from them and rhino if i make it in acting other than that most likely nothing. I’m being realistic
Leg lenghtening for 10s of thousands and will hinder atlhetism is low iq

• +1
Ppl who have their 500k ascension plans yet live on minimum wage and will never buy a single surgery on here is 90% of this site. I’ll get a lip lift cause i’d benefit from them and rhino if i make it in acting other than that most likely nothing. I’m being realistic
Yea, I can live my life without the surgeries I have been thinking about. I didn't even think I needed any until I came across looks theory YT channels and this site very recently. If I didn't have good looking friends, or hook up at all in high school and college then I would assume the worst, but I am really just trying to get better so that My insecurities vanish. But now that I am aware of my flaws I feel a desire to change them. Really just a couple implants and maybe a rhino and a neck fat removal like kybella. These guys that want to get maxillary surgery or have to undergo jaw surgery are gonna really have to go through some serious changes. LL is a pipe dream, 1/1000 chance I get it. I would need to be a millionaire by the time I am 25 for it to be financially worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
u can easily fraud 1.5 inch with lifts and boots

• +1
LL when you’re already 5’10” is dumb as fuck. You might as well shoot yourself in the knee caps considering the recovery time and pain you’ll go through.

• +1
Purest autism
There is no way op isnt trolling

• +1
Get 3" if ur going to get LL

• +1