Should I get LL?

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
I'm 185cm and since I started browsing this forum, my mind got infested by manlets ideas about getting 10cm extra height.

In my life I have never felt being heightmogged by no one, even though I wasn't always the tallest guy in the room, I never felt menaced by taller guys than me.

Being here exposed me to the pain of manlets and lured in me the idea of getting those extra 10cm.

What do you think? Am I insane or should I always strive for improvement?

Below is the type of LL that got my attention. It seem safer than other LL procedures.

7'0 or over

Tbh kill yourself

Copeandrope

Jfl @ this fucking delusional forum. Your height is good and certainly NOT the problem.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and didntreadlol
I'm 180cm and need LL otherwise I'll never be more than 5/10, even if face is looksmaxed by getting other surgeries.
185cm is another story. You get heightmogged by way less men than me.
But still, even if I was 185cm I'd probably get LL because I'm obsessed with height. I want to go from being mogged to mogging others.
I'll get to 190cm after lengthening both tibia and femur. You'll get to 195cm after lengthening both. 195cm is the ideal height.
If you have the money and nothing to lose, go for it I'd say.

That's my name.

You sure? The only thing that bothers me is that if I get those 10cm extra then I would have to be always careful of doors to not hit my head.

True.
Not worth it since Ur already 185

Face > height

Use money for ps

I'm 180cm and need LL otherwise I'll never be more than 5/10, even if face is looksmaxed by getting other surgeries.
185cm is another story. You get heightmogged by way less men than me.
But still, even if I was 185cm I'd probably get LL because I'm obsessed with height. I want to go from being mogged to mogging others.
I'll get to 190cm after lengthening both tibia and femur. You'll get to 195cm after lengthening both. 195cm is the ideal height.
If you have the money and nothing to lose, go for it I'd say.
Yes, I'm trying to think how will I be and feel at 195cm? is it worth the pain?

Yes, I'm trying to think how will I be and feel at 195cm? is it worth the pain?
In my opinion the answer is yes to be honest. Being a manlet causes a lot of anger and bad thoughts for me personally. If you don't have massive self hate and complexes that prevent you from being social and from doing other normal daily activities then it's not worth it.
If you do have them, then the money and pain is obviously worth it, no matter how tall you are.

"even if they were 154cm and relatively short versus if they were 178cm and really not short. Even if they were 2nd percentile for height versus 70th percentile for height. If THEY see themselves in a certain way, you're not gonna change that. You can send them to a psychologist for as many visits as you want and you'll never change it. You cannot change that switch except with surgery."
-Dr. Paley

Lol chill the fuck out.185 cm is gods height

Lol chill the fuck out.185 cm is gods height
But 195cm is ultra istinct gods height
If you don't have massive self hate and complexes that prevent you from being social and from doing other normal daily activities then it's not worth it.
I don't have those, but still the idea of getting 10cm extra is very alluring to me.
Where would you get your operation?