Should I get MSE?

C

CLO1

Iron
I think my smile is a little narrow and my tongue doesn't fit between my back molars very well. It does if I fidget around with it a bit.

I went to an orthodontist about widening my smile and he said he could move some of the back molars out a little bit but that canine teeth are as far out as they can be based on the bone.

But I'm also interested in the potential facial aesthetic benefits that come with widening my dental arch.

Am I a good candidate for an MSE device? Or are there some other things I should be considering to have done?

Screen Shot 2022 06 13 at 71732 PM

Screen Shot 2022 06 13 at 71807 PM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, aphoria and ChristianChad
anybody? any opinions?

Show ur full face and smile moron

I think my smile is a little narrow and my tongue doesn't fit between my back molars very well. It does if I fidget around with it a bit.

I went to an orthodontist about widening my smile and he said he could move some of the back molars out a little bit but that canine teeth are as far out as they can be based on the bone.

But I'm also interested in the potential facial aesthetic benefits that come with widening my dental arch.

Am I a good candidate for an MSE device? Or are there some other things I should be considering to have done?

View attachment 1732133
View attachment 1732134
You don't have crossbite so no

Hey brother any updates?