Should i get my birthmark removed now as a 16 year old or later when im 20 ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

I'm planning to go to a dermartolgist to get it removed but im wondering if its best to get it removed now or when im 20 since im 16 right now

do it now its fucking digusting

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 2729, HerpDerpson and 4 others
The sooner the better. Why would you wait? You would just be wasting 4 years of your life.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper and Bonesbonesbonesbone
get that removed ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
The sooner the better. Why would you wait? You would just be wasting 4 years of your life.
cuz like i have a theory my bones still growing or sum shit

yeah it looks a little weird like specks of shit sorry. but like you said it's cheap and would be a quick and easy looksmaxx!

• +1
get that removed ASAP
yes my goals in life are simple

1.Birthmark remoal

2.6"0 height

3.changlite face

im only 16 and 5"8 with shoes so hope to get too 6"0 and then focus on face more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
yeah it looks a little weird like specks of shit sorry. but like you said it's cheap and would be a quick and easy looksmaxx!
recover's in 30-60 day's so im planning to do it if there arent any reprucssion's or side effect's def gonna get other specks removed too

cuz like i have a theory my bones still growing or sum shit
your skin is not related to your craniofacial structure. if you're growing removing it will have no impact on your bones whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 21192 and Bonesbonesbonesbone

1.Birthmark remoal

2.6"0 height

3.changlite face

im only 16 and 5"8 with shoes so hope to get too 6"0 and then focus on face more
also I suspect that dermarolling may work for that birthmark

recover's in 30-60 day's so im planning to do it if there arent any reprucssion's or side effect's def gonna get other specks removed too
wdym? you have more of those clumps of specks on your body?

wdym? you have more of those clumps of specks on your body?
no just individual ones like very light ones. one of my nose tip, a dark asf one on my neck and thats all besides one of my ball

no just individual ones like very light ones. one of my nose tip, a dark asf one on my neck and thats all besides one of my ball
little ones like that are fine even i have those. they can even be considered attractive depending. it just looks very abnormal to have a bunch of them there in one spot. almost looks like a skin disease or fungus which is why it's a looksmin for you.

• +1
little ones like that are fine even i have those. they can even be considered attractive depending. it just looks very abnormal to have a bunch of them there in one spot. almost looks like a skin disease or fungus which is why it's a looksmin for you.
yup thats why i want them removed because they look repulsing and i think i would be legit changlite without them and im only 16 so i have more potential for my face. as for my height its a failo (5"8) with shoes but once i heightmaxx too 6"0 it wont be a problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
ACCA2FFE 1A0B 4ABB A6B4 8A99A24AB8D3

dylan obrian has some but it doesn't act as a failio since it's so minor and unnoticeable

1.Birthmark remoal

2.6"0 height

3.changlite face

Those goals are much easier said than done

I'm 5"8 with shoe's i need 4 more inches to be 6"0 and changlite face i might get surgery
Height is genetic. You are asian so there is a high likelyhood you are done growing, let alone 4 inches.

And you can’t just become changlite with surgery. Some flaws and ratios are unfixable.

• +1
Height is genetic. You are asian so there is a high likelyhood you are done growing, let alone 4 inches.

And you can’t just become changlite with surgery. Some flaws and ratios are unfixable.
true im vietnamese so might be over for my height but what flaws or ratios are unfixable ?

true im vietnamese so might be over for my height but what flaws or ratios are unfixable ?
FWHR, IPD, Eye area (to a degree), height (without leg lengthening), skull shape, and more.

You can’t create facial harmony out of thin air. Surgery can fix falios not create beauty out of nothing.

• +1
u look like more of an mtn currently by this site's standards which is not bad. i think your lower third height needs improvement and maybe nose but i'm not too knowledgeable on surgeries. i think you could ascend to htn but changlite/chadlite is unattainable for most people even with surgeries

u look like more of an mtn currently by this site's standards which is not bad. i think your lower third height needs improvement and maybe nose but i'm not too knowledgeable on surgeries. i think you could ascend to htn but changlite/chadlite is unattainable for most people even with surgeries
ur right i need to get jaw implants and mostly chin implants too rhino would ascend me too. id be a changlite tbh if i did these all,leanmaxxed and then grew my hair out more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
FWHR, IPD, Eye area (to a degree), height (without leg lengthening), skull shape, and more.

You can’t create facial harmony out of thin air. Surgery can fix falios not create beauty out of nothing.
Would u say im pretty tall for a vietnamese tho (born in australia and raised here throughout my whole life) never went back to vietnam to visit too

• +1
as soon as possible brother. its not HORRIBLE but like, try to get it done so u feel better for longer
yeah and i want to be 6'0 tall too but like im vietnamese and im 5'8 currently so yee

do i have high set cheekbones ?

they don't look high set but i can see a little hollowing which is good
Am i far off being HTN ? Or i can get there with birthmark removal and other softmaxxes ?

Am i far off being HTN ? Or i can get there with birthmark removal and other softmaxxes ?
i'm not that good with ratings. possibly, but i think you would need some hardmaxxes, i think you lack harmony in some areas. your gonial angle seems quite steep so maybe that indicates sfs but i really have no idea. but your chin height from the front is also too short. i think fixing those would ascend you

• +1