Should I get my hair transplant in Germany or turkey?

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
Here it costs 3500 to get a perfect hairline again

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337 and MA_ascender
never turkey

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FUE Mogger and User28823
turkey obviously

So what now?
Hair transplantation in Turkey has become a money-making tool and the state does not properly monitor these cunts. You can go with a few of them which they are well known and proven but i think it will cost you same in germany. Gelme buraya turkcell

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Htobrother and User28823
bulgaria

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Hair transplantation in Turkey has become a money-making tool and the state does not properly monitor these cunts. You can go with a few of them which they are well known and proven but i think it will cost you same in germany. Gelme buraya turkcell
Tmm kardes Almanya da yapcaz

Asmed , Dr Koray Erdogan charge 1 eur for each grapht in 2021 guess now

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Htobrother
And then you wake up without a kidney
nah but fr thats where the #1 surgeon in the world is but if u wanna go to turkey and have migrants with 2 months of experience plug ur scalp with high diameter punch holes thats an option too

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy and FUE Mogger
nah but fr thats where the #1 surgeon in the world is but if u wanna go to turkey and have migrants with 2 months of experience plug ur scalp with high diameter punch holes thats an option too
Ok link which surgeon

Bro you seem knowledgable, dont make turkey seem like such a scary place
i need to go there im Broke asf, is this doctor bad? Dr Koray Erdogan

I only will go in Germany
They have they highest hygiene standards
And are accurate like robots

I only will go in Germany
They have they highest hygiene standards
And are accurate like robots
hope it goes good for you richcel :feelswah:
I have to settle for Turkey

• +1
hope it goes good for you richcel :feelswah:
I have to settle for Turkey
It's 3500€ euro bro the same like turkey
Even if it's 1000 euro more
Better have a quality and Hygienic treatment

• +1
Ok link which surgeon
Dr Zarev, he has the smallest diameter punch size in the world resulting in less noticeable scars and closer grafts + is able to identify the follicles with more hairs per unit in ur donor area, but long waiting time because he does 1-2 patients a week to maximize quality + very expensive because of high demand

• +1
as long as he's involved during the process (aka doesn't leave it to his assistants to do 90% of the work) and you have the same hair type as the patients in his before/afters, and u like the results, then go for it

• +1
Dr Zarev, he has the smallest diameter punch size in the world resulting in less noticeable scars and closer grafts + is able to identify the follicles with more hairs per unit in ur donor area, but long waiting time because he does 1-2 patients a week to maximize quality + very expensive because of high demand
I saw him
But it takes for him 5 hours or more to extract the follicles
How I'm gonna do this

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
I saw him
But it takes for him 5 hours or more to extract the follicles
How I'm gonna do this
it is what it is
do u need many grafts? i only need 1-2k

• +1
  • JFL
30k you gonna pay
He asks 8€ for a graft
Zarev
hair is one of the most important things in life for a man, i will not cheap out on that

Asmed , Dr Koray Erdogan charge 1 eur for each grapht in 2021 guess now
as long as he's involved during the process (aka doesn't leave it to his assistants to do 90% of the work) and you have the same hair type as the patients in his before/afters, and u like the results, then go for it
I reckon this is the Dr whom Bret Maverick went to along with his father in law, but yet again he's a famous YTer so definitely the Dr himself performed the whole thing from scratch.

What's your hair protocol guys?
@Htobrother

P.S Hason & Wong based in Canada are goats of hairline restoration but $$$$

• +1
I reckon this is the Dr whom Bret Maverick went to along with his father in law, but yet again he's a famous YTer so definitely the Dr himself performed the whole thing from scratch.

@Htobrother

In turkey some hairclinics require use of finasteride have you seen like this shit in canada ?

@Htobrother

Only min 1x a day topical

@Htobrother

hard to go through with someone like them when I see shit like this

In Poland check out "the hair chemist" on YouTube, he partnerd with a pretty good clinic there