Should I get my wisdom teeth removed?

Truckzo

Truckzo

I shall ascend one day
Title basically.

I have been hearing that the removal of the wisdom teeth can give you a slayer jaw, or give you a recession. I already have a light recession and a meh jawline. My widsom teeth haven't fully come in yet as I am unfortunately an autistic black teenager as some of you guys already know.

i got one of my back wisdom teeth removed cus it was rotten out and now i got brow ptosis on the same side

• Woah
Reactions: king_of_recession
i got one of my back wisdom teeth removed cus it was rotten out and now i got brow ptosis on the same side
Is this because your face is of a certain structure?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Is this because your face is of a certain structure?
i think dolicephalic narrow subhumans are more affected by bone loss than other people yes

HarrierDuBois

SixCRY

Thoughts? I'll need to remove wisdom teeth to get bsso, is that a big problem?

Title basically.

I have been hearing that the removal of the wisdom teeth can give you a slayer jaw, or give you a recession. I already have a light recession and a meh jawline. My widsom teeth haven't fully come in yet as I am unfortunately an autistic black teenager as some of you guys already know.
yes, remove teeth that were meant to be there. after please remove your little toe.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and IhateDentists
Real men were born with the ability to keep all their wisdom teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and AscendingHero