Should I get off hgh and ai?

pandac

pandac

Iron
Im still a manlet n shi but ive been on hgh and ai for 2 yrs and I feel bad abt draining my parents pockets for me to be a little taller and maybe look a bit better. Im currently 5’5.5 w a bone age of 14, is it worth it to continue using them? When should I get off them? Also, I can use ais as long as I want as they are very cheap, so this is mostly about hgh. Not sure if I want to continue ais tho.

• So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air
to be a little taller and maybe look a bit better

yes kids with growth disorder that's what i said

no, keep doing it
i'm reading about ISS rn and the diagnostic process is pure skill issue
View attachment 3160504
hey bro, i was actually gonna hop on HGH and AI probably soon, im first gonna check my future prediction height by a doctor this weekend, my parents agreed that if i am unsatisified they will let me get HGH and AI, i am 5'7 and 14, is this cope or not? i dont wanna waste my money on something thats worthless

hey bro, i was actually gonna hop on HGH and AI probably soon, im first gonna check my future prediction height by a doctor this weekend, my parents agreed that if i am unsatisified they will let me get HGH and AI, i am 5'7 and 14, is this cope or not? i dont wanna waste my money on something thats worthless
bro 5 7 and 14 isnt bad at all what

ive grown probably 7.5 inches in the last two years, 3.5 in the last yr, maybe 1-1.5 in the last 6 months
How did u find hgh AI 2 years ago? Mirin low inhib hgh at 12

• +1
Reactions: pandac