Should I get social media like insta or wait?

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Should I wait until I go to a new school to get social media, in September 2020. Or, should I get it now, eventhough most people think I'm aspie but they still hang out with me.

Should I wait until I go to a new school to get social media, in September 2020. Or, should I get it now, eventhough most people think I'm aspie but they still hang out with me.
Get it now so you have followers
Your new school peers will think you're very low status if you have no followers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Get it now so you have followers
Your new school peers will think you're very low status if you have no followers
But, the new school area is very far away, no one will know me. Couldn't I explain the low follower count with saying I just created the account?

But, the new school area is very far away, no one will know me. Couldn't I explain the low follower count with saying I just created the account?
They'll think wtf this guy doesn't have social media, probably because he has no friends the weirdo. If you're naturally extroverted then just make the account in September

make one when ur in the new school. u will appear to others as "New to Instagram" which is good
tbh ngl i dont give a shit about insta, i have like 62 followers (following 40) yet i have a gf who has 600 followers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2597
How do you get a high status in a new school?

lmao I don't have any social media.

Make an account now set it to private and put a "for family and close friends" description . If you are good looking people will think that you are low inhib alpha who doesn't care about followers. When you go to the new school explain them this and farm new followers. This will work of course only if you are gl, if not that's your problem brother.