Should I get surgery or not worth the risk?

P

potassiumpencilz

Iron
I’ve only ever been fully debloated a handful of times to reveal my facial structure properly and see what my weaknesses / strengths were, but I made sure to take photos so that I was aware. I would say my zygos and jaw are okay but since I’m slightly recessed with a slight overbite would it be even worth considering getting anything like chin filler or any other filler or even a slight jaw surgery to ascend? I’ve seen people get good results simply by fixing even a slight bit of recession but also don’t think mines too severe. Let me know brahs

Attachments

• IMG_8154.png
    IMG_8154.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8157.png
    IMG_8157.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8159.png
    IMG_8159.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8161.jpeg
    IMG_8161.jpeg
    317.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8158.png
    IMG_8158.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8162.png
    IMG_8162.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and asdvek
Yeah fucking get surgery right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LeaveMaxx, SubhumanForever and Zeta
I’ve only ever been fully debloated a handful of times to reveal my facial structure properly and see what my weaknesses / strengths were, but I made sure to take photos so that I was aware. I would say my zygos and jaw are okay but since I’m slightly recessed with a slight overbite would it be even worth considering getting anything like chin filler or any other filler or even a slight jaw surgery to ascend? I’ve seen people get good results simply by fixing even a slight bit of recession but also don’t think mines too severe. Let me know brahs
you look kinda gay dude, tone down on that haircut and weird orange color

• +1
Reactions: lightskinmaxxer
stop chewing

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Ltn need lf3 asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and potassiumpencilz
you look kinda gay dude, tone down on that haircut and weird orange color
he from the uk for sure everyone looks like him there

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Shkreliii
no fix for that comical midface

• +1
Reactions: potassiumpencilz
Don't even bother getting facial surgery if you're from the U.k (if you want girls) unless you're subhuman. Just roid. Facial aesthetics don't matter that much in your country, the roi for jaw surgery (1 year of recovery) is not worth it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: potassiumpencilz