should I get teeth extractions (premolar)

Balkansandsh

Balkansandsh

Iron
I've talked to 3 dentists/orthodontists so far 2/3 of them said no, 1 said its optional for aesthetic but not necessary.
I already have braces (7 months atp), I took off the wire and some of the brackets im just trying to decide, I set a deadline for decision June 15
age 18.5

Attachments

• IMG_7347.jpeg
    IMG_7347.jpeg
    998.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7346.jpeg
    IMG_7346.jpeg
    958.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7342.jpeg
    IMG_7342.jpeg
    907.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1717131776187.jpeg
    1717131776187.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1717131787850.jpeg
    1717131787850.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, klimo, xegigi and 2 others

Brutal vid, I remember the other one you sent
Don’t let no chink see this

Also jfl at the girl 1min in calling out white incels for going for jap women, when she herself wouldn’t date those “white incels”
She just wants incels to be lonely forever :forcedsmile::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630 and greycel
the extraction isnt bad its the retraction that causes bad tongue posture which spirals into downward growth like jordan peterson .

just make sure to be hyper fixated on tongue posture and chewing to get some better bone remodeling during braces and ull ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klimo and Newday*V3

godspeed and goodluck lil bro + show ur ortho this and say if this can be done

Brutal vid, I remember the other one you sent
Don’t let no chink see this

Also jfl at the girl 1min in calling out white incels for going for jap women, when she herself wouldn’t date those white incels
She just wants incels to be lonely :forcedsmile::lul:
the pure unadulterated rage in her cracker eyes is hilarious
she can't stand to see them winning
white boy summer in japan all summer long

• +1
Reactions: greycel
op u gain 0.000000000000000000000000000 psl points for extractions and could potentially cause issues.
so this is a retarded eye deyuh
dont fucking do it

so just planning on worsening ur recession?

yes get extractions so your shit gets even more fucked bravo!!

I've talked to 3 dentists/orthodontists so far 2/3 of them said no, 1 said its optional for aesthetic but not necessary.
I already have braces (7 months atp), I took off the wire and some of the brackets im just trying to decide, I set a deadline for decision June 15
age 18.5

You are done for chinese fag

thank good iam not a ricecel

Mirin hair tho
anti dandruff shampoo recommended ketoconazole, I use native shampoo regularly every 2 days, imo conditioner does nothing
the extraction isnt bad its the retraction that causes bad tongue posture which spirals into downward growth like jordan peterson .

just make sure to be hyper fixated on tongue posture and chewing to get some better bone remodeling during braces and ull ascend
yea my ortho who recommended me to do it said nothing would change if I keep putting my tongue out (basically if I dont mew)
so just planning on worsening ur recession?
this always gets me, ive asked my doctor, general dentist, ortho and another dentist if I was recessed (chin) they all said no. anyways one dentist told me my jaw will be smaller and thats why I shouldn't cause "chad has a big jaw"
yes get extractions so your shit gets even more fucked bravo!!
elaborate how more fucked up?
You are done for chinese fag
my general dentist straight up told me I will never be chad, I even paid 50$ for the consultation. JFL

this always gets me, ive asked my doctor, general dentist, ortho and another dentist if I was recessed (chin) they all said no. anyways one dentist told me my jaw will be smaller and thats why I shouldn't cause "chad has a big jaw"
dont listen to jew doctors telling u ur not recessed, dont follow the goy train, extractions are bad. you should never take any teeth out of ur mouth and purposefully recess yourself, if you want a better smile and straight teeth widen your jaw with MSE and fix your recessions with bimax.

dont listen to jew doctors telling u ur not recessed, dont follow the goy train, extractions are bad. you should never take any teeth out of ur mouth and purposefully recess yourself, if you want a better smile and straight teeth widen your jaw with MSE and fix your recessions with bimax.
holy shit how'd you know they are jewish. haha
anyways I get mixed answers when I ask so its really confusing.
I don't have the money for bimax it's 40k$(?)
MSE is for little kids no(?) + what does it even do for side profile?
also im trying to fix my bimaxillary protrusion which I am 100% I have, idc about how my smile looks tbh, just my face(prof & side prof)
also what makes you say im recessed?

holy shit how'd you know they are jewish. haha
anyways I get mixed answers when I ask so its really confusing.
I don't have the money for bimax it's 40k$(?)
MSE is for little kids no(?) + what does it even do for side profile?
also im trying to fix my bimaxillary protrusion which I am 100% I have, idc about how my smile looks tbh, just my face(prof & side prof)
also what makes you say im recessed?
bimaxillary protrusion is basically recession in ur maxilla making your midface retruded but ur upper teeth just protrude outwards so CCW rotation and forward growth in the midface is the solution for that (can acheived by lefort 2/3) + MSE isnt for kids no the one done on kids is a rapid palatal expander which doesnt require an osteotomy in the suture that's in the middle of your palate

anti dandruff shampoo recommended ketoconazole, I use native shampoo regularly every 2 days, imo conditioner does nothing

yea my ortho who recommended me to do it said nothing would change if I keep putting my tongue out (basically if I dont mew)

elaborate how more fucked up?

my general dentist straight up told me I will never be chad, I even paid 50$ for the consultation. JFL
Thats fucked bro its bc of ur pheno very brutal…

• So Sad
Reactions: Balkansandsh
revival bump

bimaxillary protrusion is basically recession in ur maxilla making your midface retruded but ur upper teeth just protrude outwards so CCW rotation and forward growth in the midface is the solution for that (can acheived by lefort 2/3) + MSE isnt for kids no the one done on kids is a rapid palatal expander which doesnt require an osteotomy in the suture that's in the middle of your palate
talking about lefort 2 and 3 like it isnt only conserved for sub 1s by doctors :lul:
only thing he can do is remodel his alveolar bone thru surgery or braces

talking about lefort 2 and 3 like it isnt only conserved for sub 1s by doctors :lul:
only thing he can do is remodel his alveolar bone thru surgery or braces
yea but we dont give a shit about just fixing your teeth and keep a subhuman face, i recommended lefort to fix his recession, you can see im his pics that he has no maxilla, its flat and recessed in typical good fashion so lefort to fix the recession and fix a failo maxilla

yea but we dont give a shit about just fixing your teeth and keep a subhuman face, i recommended lefort to fix his recession, you can see im his pics that he has no maxilla, its flat and recessed in typical good fashion so lefort to fix the recession and fix a failo maxilla
bro that would make me so uncanny, and I hate to cope but flat maxilla isn't that bad in itself. I could be wrong but Barrett has a flat maxilla and also its very common for asians to have it.

its not possible for lefort 2/3 . Jfl he could go perma blind and die not to mention this surgery is rarely performed and the results arent that properly predictable

if i was him id fix my teeth with braces
get infraorbital implants and under eye fat grafts
get a genio plasty

or

get bimax surgery for protruding mouth in korea

im ussually extremely agaisnt extractions but since you have protrusion go for it

also post a pic of ur side profile without smiling similar to this picture:

i want to morph it to show you how it will look after extraction and retraction

im ussually extremely agaisnt extractions but since you have protrusion go for it

also post a pic of ur side profile without smiling similar to this picture: View attachment 2957922

i want to morph it to show you how it will look after extraction and retraction
much appreciated bhai, I think im going to get theextractinos tbh they're cheapest option too for huge looksmax since tis only 200 per tooth

• Love it
Reactions: klimo
its not possible for lefort 2/3 . Jfl he could go perma blind and die not to mention this surgery is rarely performed and the results arent that properly predictable

get a genio plasty

or

the thing abut bimaxx surgery is the price. its like 40k$ and I dont even know if it would help me tbh. anyways im confused if you think I should get extractions. also I already have braces Im just pausing it to make the decision

• +1
Morph looks kinda bad but this is probably what it will look like

Attachments

• Untitled416_20240601124049.jpeg
    Untitled416_20240601124049.jpeg
    486.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: baku9

get a genio plasty

or

bro that would make me so uncanny, and I hate to cope but flat maxilla isn't that bad in itself. I could be wrong but Barrett has a flat maxilla and also its very common for asians to have it.
just have a shit maxilla theory, did my best to make your side profile human
IMG 0493
IMG 0496

IMG 0494
IMG 0497

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
age 18.5

Your rating won’t change so it doesn’t matter

another morph
IMG 0499
just to tell u that what i recommended is better than what that guy was saying

full face or only nose and chin..dont wanna leak my face really
id recomend full face, show in private messages

Thoughts?
looks kinda uncanny..can u try shoving the lips bacwards since braces arent gonna give me genioplasty and implants

• +1
looks kinda uncanny..can u try shoving the lips bacwards since braces arent gonna give me genioplasty and implants
pming you results

• Love it
Reactions: baku9
rate-jordan-barrett-side-profile-v0-bgh5hqpeq3lb1.jpg

愚蠢的中国小子,你以为这没有质感吗?

• JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Newday*V3
Morph looks kinda bad but this is probably what it will look like
thats actually a fire morph doesn't look too stretched and seems realistic tbh. really appreciate it man, you use ps?

• Love it
do not get premolar extraction u will recess

• Hmm...
thats actually a fire morph doesn't look too stretched and seems realistic tbh. really appreciate it man, you use ps?
no i use ibisx paint its a free app yuo can use its pretty cool

do not get premolar extraction u will recess
bro do you have proof cause a lot of people say "your maxilla cave in and your jaw become smaller"