Should I get upper eyelid filler

Should I Get Upper Eyelid Filler?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 46814

Iron
The biggest difference between me and the chad version of me is upper eyelid vs very little eyelid exposure

Attachments

• IMG_2238.png
    IMG_2238.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2239.png
    IMG_2239.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2249.jpeg
    IMG_2249.jpeg
    754.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Your Mathematical Face Analysis, Looksmaxxing Suggestions, & Chadification - davidfrost25 3.pdf
    878.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2189.png
    IMG_2189.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2190.png
    IMG_2190.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Im afraid filler won't be enough cuzzo

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Stop tilting your chin up to fraud a good lower third.

• +1
Reactions: pajeetmaxxing and Deleted member 15539
Cannot answer a fraud's question sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
A fraud? I literally have a selfie of head up bro 🤣.

totally, you should get it and your life changed, you wouldnt fraud and anglemaxx if u have upper eyelid exposure

I meant no, surgery could get u right
I meant no, surgery could get u right
Blepharoplasty is a the surgery which is about 5k usd, and I could do the filler for an additional 1k a year. Not many looksmaxxers no this but canthoplasty can switch your eyes from negative to positive tilt for about 4 grand.

totally, you should get it and your life changed, you wouldnt fraud and anglemaxx if u have upper eyelid exposure
I totally agree, the two guys saying I’m a fraud are completely wrong. I’m trying to improve my life and become more handsome. Why would I show a more handsome chadified comparison of me that mogs me completely right now.

Injecting filler to the upper eyelid area is quite dangerous and risky…You want to do fat grafting.

Filler to the suborbital is fine though.

Injecting filler to the upper eyelid area is quite dangerous and risky…You want to do fat grafting.

Filler to the suborbital is fine though.
Aren’t they super expensive like 5k

I totally agree, the two guys saying I’m a fraud are completely wrong. I’m trying to improve my life and become more handsome. Why would I show a more handsome chadified comparison of me that mogs me completely right now.
You have your head tilted up retard, post eye level normal pic. You think we are blind?

You have your head tilted up retard, post eye level normal pic. You think we are blind?
Maybe you are this is literally in one of the attachments with the chadified version duh

Attachments

• IMG_2189.png
    IMG_2189.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0