should I ghost stacy

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
this girl I’m talking to getting real dry should I just block her without saying anything.

She’s getting fucked by Chad (me) right now

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: antony 726 and Deleted member 77247
Have you tried escalating? Maybe tried setting up a time to hang out? That will give you way more answers. She's probably been waiting for you to make a move and say something that escalates (or she isn't interested in you)

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Have you tried escalating? Maybe tried setting up a time to hang out? That will give you way more answers. She's probably been waiting for you to make a move and say something that escalates (or she isn't interested in you)
shes prob not interested since ive gotten bloated but atleast I’m getting ripped

shes prob not interested since ive gotten bloated but atleast I’m getting ripped
Well make a move/escalate. Say some flirty shit or try setting a time to hang out. Her response to that will be all you need to know.

Well make a move/escalate. Say some flirty shit or try setting a time to hang out. Her response to that will be all you need to know.
your setting him up :lul:

Report her account and accuse her of homophobia

• JFL
Reactions: kalluss and sub5incel125
ok just if you have friend dont let them "help you" *talking from experience
I dont even want to date her ive had 6 talking stages in the past 7 months

ok but how do you feel about her then
idk shes a mtb-htb w blonde hair blue eyes but a known bop:forcedsmile: I just dont see my self dating her

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
idk shes a mtb-htb w blonde hair blue eyes but a known bop:forcedsmile: I just dont see my self dating her
nigga then why would you call the title "should I ghost stacy"

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125