Should I give drugs to my brother

H

heightmaxxer1133

Iron
Im 5’11 at 16 just turned. Mom is 5’3 dad is 6’6 I started to have d!ck hair at 13 and acne too. But recently my brother ( his dad is 5’10 we don’t have the same dad but we have the same mother) got d!ck hairs at 11 and a half is already one of the shortest in his class and he’s 4’9. I started heightmaxxing recently and I have mk677 hgh and aromasin I use. Should I give him something to boost his height ? I want the best for him I don’t want he become a short king

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: roguv, Vanilla, ALP and 1 other person
Why is ur mother a whore why does she get pumped up by 2 different men and make kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Autistic Schizo, Vanilla and 1 other person
And mk677 hgh or aromasin aren't drugs, 1. growth hormone secretagogue and aromatase inhibitor

Yall be calling it "drugs" to make it sound cool

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Vanilla and ineonx
Im 5’11 at 16 just turned. Mom is 5’3 dad is 6’6 I started to have d!ck hair at 13 and acne too. But recently my brother ( his dad is 5’10 we don’t have the same dad but we have the same mother) got d!ck hairs at 11 and a half is already one of the shortest in his class and he’s 4’9. I started heightmaxxing recently and I have mk677 hgh and aromasin I use. Should I give him something to boost his height ? I want the best for him I don’t want he become a short king
Give yourself antipsychotics

Why is ur mother a whore why does she get pumped up by 2 different men and make ki
Don’t talk to me like that my dad left her she couldn’t stay alone for the rest of her life

And mk677 hgh or aromasin aren't drugs, 1. growth hormone secretagogue and aromatase inhibitor

Ik but I want to help him

Should I give him aromasin

Don't, or else he will mog you.

• JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
Wait till he is 15

BRUH DUMBASS

Small kids are more prone to diabetes at young ages

And you want to give him mk677?

@elemanzelvadre what should I do
he cant respond to the aromasin treatment before 13-14 bone age and its risky, you can try it after 14 bone years. Have your brother's bone age measured. Do not give him something like mk677, because he probably produces 2 times more growth hormone than mk677. If you think you can give HGH treatment until your bone age is 18, you can give it, but do not give aromasin for now if bone age <13-14.

he cant respond to the aromasin treatment before 13-14 bone age and its risky, you can try it after 14 bone years. Have your brother's bone age measured. Do not give him something like mk677, because he probably produces 2 times more growth hormone than mk677. If you think you can give HGH treatment until your bone age is 18, you can give it, but do not give aromasin for now if bone age <13-14.
Bel answee on discord sorry if I busy u with my stupids questions