Should i give my brother mk677

Gayalienmax

Gayalienmax

brutal eyelash mogger 🥰
He turned 14 some months ago and his face look like the definition of high prenatal T and high GH but he is fat and 5 7 (normal for 14)
I guess he has good GH allready so the extra boost would make it even better so...

Would it benefit him with losing weight, building muscle and growing a little bit? Or would it ruin something?

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 9090
He turned 14 some months ago and his face look like the definition of high prenatal T and high GH but he is fat and 5 7 (normal for 14)
I guess he has good GH allready so the extra boost would make it even better so...

Would it benefit him with losing weight, building muscle and growing a little bit? Or would it ruin something?
Bump

thought about doing the exact same thing jfl

• +1
Reactions: Gayalienmax

>5 7 normal for 14
no its not
average .me user was 6 3 at 14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, ChadsAreCool, TITUS and 4 others
i guess its ok tbqh. mk 677 is very softcore. but dont forget he needs berberine and low carb diet

• Love it
Yeah give it like candy, make him 6'6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 7776, Madhate and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Salience and Deleted member 8699
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Nigga are you retarded he's fat last thing he needs is pills that make him eat even more (you think this is somehow going to make him LOSE weight?) and raise his insulin resistance even further

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Nigga are you retarded he's fat last thing he needs is pills that make him eat even more (you think this is somehow going to make him LOSE weight?) and raise his insulin resistance even further
Thanks yeah idk this retard make like 300 steps a day diet isnt the problem

Thanks yeah idk this retard make like 300 steps a day diet isnt the problem
you are obviously too low iq to give your brother anything
don't ruin his life by giving him sarms retard

you are obviously too low iq to give your brother anything
don't ruin his life by giving him sarms retard
He wants to take them wasnt my idea

Yes, i would inject him HGH instead, you can use 4mm insulin needles, you don't even notice it. He can stop taking it once he is 6'4. THERE IS NEVER TOO MUCH HGH DURING PUBERTY.

• +1