Should I give up lifts?

LilJojo

LilJojo

Equinox
I’m 6 foot 1.5 with shoes on without but like 6 foot 2.5 with lifts on.

They fuck up my posture though and I walk weird and not confident

What should I do

How are you not used to the lifts? Make sure your shoes are on tight so the lifts don't adjust too much in your shoes. I'm surprised they're so uncomfortable for you to walk in because you're not frauding a ridiculous amount of height. I'd say get used to them because they are basically a free looksmax. It's ridiculous how much lifts can ascend you if you're already a good height without them.

How are you not used to the lifts? Make sure your shoes are on tight so the lifts don't adjust too much in your shoes. I'm surprised they're so uncomfortable for you to walk in because you're not frauding a ridiculous amount of height. I'd say get used to them because they are basically a free looksmax. It's ridiculous how much lifts can ascend you if you're already a good height without them.
One side of the air insole has popped and it’s kind of small for the shoe

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yeah it’s funny to mog sometimes I see a really short dude and I feel bad

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
One side of the air insole has popped and it’s kind of small for the shoe
Hmm they sell like other kinds of lifts that aren't adjustable. Forgot the material but maybe check out ones without the bubble. I've noticed the bubbles on mine are becoming a little warped. I'm worried that when I'm wearing them outside they'll just pop and i'll look fucking stupid :forcedsmile: imagine you're standing next to someone and all of a sudden you hear a pop and you become half an inch shorter :forcedsmile:

Hmm they sell like other kinds of lifts that aren't adjustable. Forgot the material but maybe check out ones without the bubble. I've noticed the bubbles on mine are becoming a little warped. I'm worried that when I'm wearing them outside they'll just pop and i'll look fucking stupid :forcedsmile: imagine you're standing next to someone and all of a sudden you hear a pop and you become half an inch shorter :forcedsmile:
Say you popped a knee and that it’s normal. I really need to get those ones problem is the chinks take 2 weeks to deliver from aliexpress

Don’t you find it weird to walk with them? Mine are like 1.5 fingers long.

I used to wear 2 insoles which made me like 6 foot 3.5 but they were like heels

Don’t you find it weird to walk with them? Mine are like 1.5 fingers long.

I used to wear 2 insoles which made me like 6 foot 3.5 but they were like heels
No, I don't. I did at first but I got used to them. As long as you're not trying to fraud crazy amounts of height I think it should be fine. Yeah when you start getting to like 2 inches + they will start feeling like heels. You just gotta learn to get used to them. Not good to wear them all the time though because I think they can fuck up your arches on your feet.

No, I don't. I did at first but I got used to them. As long as you're not trying to fraud crazy amounts of height I think it should be fine. Yeah when you start getting to like 2 inches + they will start feeling like heels. You just gotta learn to get used to them. Not good to wear them all the time though because I think they can fuck up your arches on your feet.
How much were you before and after