Should I go back on Accutane for another month?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Iron
I recently stopped taking for a 2 weeks or so around that but I get small pimples sometimes and its really annoying and im thinking of hopping back on accutane till i get no pimples, should i hop back on it for another month or not worth it since i have to wait a long time for it to be fully out of my system. and i havent had any issues but dryness with accutane so i might just hop back on

I recently stopped taking for a 2 weeks or so around that but I get small pimples sometimes and its really annoying and im thinking of hopping back on accutane till i get no pimples, should i hop back on it for another month or not worth it since i have to wait a long time for it to be fully out of my system. and i havent had any issues but dryness with accutane so i might just hop back on
yes

Bro you could do both dude I’m on 20 mg and go to the beach religiously with no sunblock besides my face no burns
i take 30mg i start on 10 and went up to 30 i could go higher but i didnt go back to the doctor to up my dosage

Bro you could do both dude I’m on 20 mg and go to the beach religiously with no sunblock besides my face no burns
i think the country u live in matters too for ur skin since i when travelled to georgia (the country) my skin didnt get any pimples and felt amazing always but when i came back to kuwait ( my country ) i started getting pimples again for some reason even tho i ate mcdonalds almost daily in georgia

holy fuck thats retarded as fuck nigger you are very lucky