Should I go college just to slay?

N

Neverbeganlmaoo

Iron
pretty much title I got enough money to retire but since I was incel In highschool I got 0 play and had 0 friends (still do). So would you go college just for the experience even though you have 0 needs for a degree?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virgin and thereallegend
Send me money

But depends on your looks level and NT tbh, it is the best place to slay in terms of numbers and exposure (besides high school :forcedsmile:)

Are you htn/chadlite? You got enough to retire I'd hope you've lookmaxxed with surgery

If so that would honestly be kind of badass and high iq, but just drop out if you find a good girl like niggas have pair bonding too it's just different,

you sound kind of like a good Christian girl who stopped believing in God and is like, hmm I should go back and be a slut to make up for lost time

Like that is the devil talking my nigga

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Yes, 100%, it’s your last chance but also by far your best.

How did you end up with so much money?

pretty much title I got enough money to retire but since I was incel In highschool I got 0 play and had 0 friends (still do). So would you go college just for the experience even though you have 0 needs for a degree?
yeah imo, are your parents rich?

yes, but dont do a stem degree. Try to study something like sociology or philosophy idk, but most importantly a foid dominated degree. Rent an apartment near the university and then you have to go to every fucking party. If youre not really ugly or retarded you will get easy slays.
Also PM me a pic of you. I will tell you if its over. If youre too ugly you can forget what I said