Should I go for a wraparound jaw implant?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
My only fixable flaw is narrow jaw

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Luke LLL and BigBoy
In future. Not for a while tho
But why? Obviously you're doing it for girls. Do you have some device that tells you the mathematical objective aggregate in which your quality of life improves after each surgery? I don't get it, I'm sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You look completely white. Gj, run italiano game.

You have bdd get off the forum or its over

You look like a faggot tho

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2846

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, LDNPari and Vitruvian
You look completely white. Gj, run italiano game.

You have bdd get off the forum or its over

You look like a faggot tho
yeah you’re right. I gotta get in the gym and get a thicker neck. Too thick would make my jaw look even more narrow so that’s why I’m afraid

yeah you’re right. I gotta get in the gym and get a thicker neck. Too thick would make my jaw look even more narrow so that’s why I’m afraid
You can prettyboy game with your current beck. If u decide to inject the neckpill dont do it too much

Your chin looks find so I'd just get gonial implants to augment the sides of the jaw (ramus).

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
You can prettyboy game with your current beck. If u decide to inject the neckpill dont do it too much
He will need to build up experiences to find self confidence and hope that becomes congruent with his augmented face. And since he's too in his own mind, I don't think anything will go well. I really believe he needs to stop thinking about his face all the time.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, her and BigBoy
You’re actually gl. How tall are you? If you’re sub 5’10, I get it. If you’re 5’10+ you need to NTmaxx.

Look at you. You’re attractive. If you can’t get girls, looks aren’t your problem. You’re like StudyHacks.
giphy.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 2205, Zeta ascended and 2 others
You’re actually gl. How tall are you? If you’re sub 5’10, I get it. If you’re 5’10+ you need to NTmaxx.

Look at you. You’re attractive. If you can’t get girls, looks aren’t your problem. You’re like StudyHacks.
giphy.gif
5’11. I have a gf of almost a year. Just wanna clear all weaknesses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
A

gree, change is too drastic. I would def benefit from some augmentation w/o fucking up hsrmony
you have prettyboy appeal on before pic and you look like a retarded minecraft character on the after with 0 harmony and appeal

zuzzcel is just 100% driven by his inferority complex of being indian and obsessed with overly masculine faces

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, I'mme, Mateusz74 and 2 others
you have prettyboy appeal on before pic and you look like a retarded minecraft character on the after with 0 harmony and appeal

zuzzcel is just 100% driven by his inferority complex of being indian and obsessed with overly masculine faces

giphy.gif

Men find masculine faces more attractive than prettyboy faces. Women like pretty boys more than masculine faces. Same thought process can be applied to men thinking women really like muscles. Men just project their thoughts onto each other.

Men would rate that Mario guy more attractive than young LDC, but women find young LDC more attractive.

Masculine=! attractive to women
5’11. I have a gf of almost a year. Just wanna clear all weaknesses
It’s not a failo though. Don’t ruin your harmony for more masculinity. You’re solid 6PSL... maybe 6.25

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and I'mme
Harmony is ease and the opposite is disease. Surgeries ruin whatever degree of harmony you have already, in your brain and through your appearance. Look after yourself. For real. I don't understand how you have a gf and you're talking about "clearing the weaknesses". Maybe you feel insecure about your race and not your actual appearance. I'm not trying to drop a brutalpill here I'm just trying to help you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2486
giphy.gif

Men find masculine faces more attractive than prettyboy faces. Women like pretty boys more than masculine faces. Same thought process can be applied to men thinking women really like muscles. Men just project their thoughts onto each other.

Men would rate that Mario guy more attractive than young LDC, but women find young LDC more attractive.

its not that black and white, you have to play to your strengths when u looksmax

what works for an user makes another user look worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
giphy.gif

It’s not a failo though. Don’t ruin your harmony for more masculinity. You’re solid 6PSL... maybe 6.25
Yeah then I’m just gonna gymnax and try to get a good body
I think I’m not above 6psl tho

also you're probably going to hate me for saying this

and you're not going to agree with me

but in my opinion your eyes look better pre-surgery

it took away from your harmony and you had pretty good harmony now your face gives me weird vibes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZUZZCEL, BigBoy and x30001

it took away from your harmony and you had pretty good harmony now your face gives me weird vibes
I personally like his eyes. They look good for him.

I think I’m not above 6psl tho
Gymmaxx, yes. You are PSL6.

My dude I had sclera show, nct, and recessed infra rims. That one image I sent u was a morph. I just fixed flaws and I’m still healing

My dude I had sclera show, nct, and recessed infra rims. That one image I sent u was a morph. I just fixed flaws and I’m still healing
i saw other pic from long ago i'm pretty sure

why u wearing color lenses

why u wearing color lenses

yea I agree, its pretty cringe wearing color lenses as a guy. Imagine being called out about that by a girl, woud be brutal af, there so easy to detect as well

Just try chewing and get 1 syrgine of filler on each side and I think that would be good. And could you PLEASE provide a picture with a neutral facial expression.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and MD_Hopeful69
its not that black and white, you have to play to your strengths when u looksmax

what works for an user makes another user look worse
Exactly.
All this prettyboy, mascukine thing is fucking bullshit. Most people without bones just try to run "prettyboy" game, when "prettyboys" still have insane facial structure, just feminine traits.

Fix your weaknesses.
Fix any harmony. (eg. nose too wide, eye looks like shit, lips too thin, philtrum too long, eyebrows too high, etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486