Should I go for ramus fillers or implants ?

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
I think that s the main thing that is holding me back for social successes otherwise I wont be doubtful about myself, what do u think ?

Still i dont know if it is my ramus height or my low set big ears who is the problem in that situation

4194042 IMG 20240614 132659

wont ascend you bc your jaw is already decent,since all your features are mtn thats where your capped at,agepill; will take you off the map in 10-15 years so dont waste time

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Neither, you are quite attractive, probably autistic

• +1
Reactions: fuse, UrGirlsMcm, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
I am not knowledgeable in fillers but to me it looks like you already have a good ramus, fillers will just hurt you more

• +1
wont ascend you bc your jaw is already decent,since all your features are mtn thats where your capped at,agepill; will take you off the map in 10-15 years so dont waste time
I dont know, can u give me an example of a MTN in 2024 ?

Call eppley

• +1
I think that s the main thing that is holding me back for social successes otherwise I wont be doubtful about myself, what do u think ?

Still i dont know if it is my ramus height or my low set big ears who is the problem in that situation

View attachment 2987958
could ascend w a rhino and a keratin treatment to make your hair straight

• +1
could ascend w a rhino and a keratin treatment to make your hair straight
I thinked curly hair was trendy and superior to straight currently

View attachment 2987958
Implants last forever fillers go with time and can move, implants is the way to go

• +1
I thinked curly hair was trendy and superior to straight currently
trend died like 2 years ago, curly hair only looks good on mulattos, dunno any white chads w curly hair

• +1
How did u know ? I have asperger high potential and hypersensibility
Wasn't hard to guess, almost everyone on here has some form of body dismorphia you see, and a lot of attractive guys here are autistic and do not even talk to people in the first place, miss signals like proffesional dodgeball players

You look good and you will have no problem dating irl, you would mog a lot of men, buy some nike airforce for +0,5 inch and be even bigger mogger, that is all you need

Maybe better fashion, you look a bit like Ted Mosby from HIMYM, at least i'm getting the same feeling from you, maybe similiar clothing may suit you

• +1
Should rather get infra implants and use topical, or oral minox for eyebrows

• +1
Wasn't hard to guess, almost everyone on here has some form of body dismorphia you see, and a lot of attractive guys here are autistic and do not even talk to people in the first place, miss signals like proffesional dodgeball players

You look good and you will have no problem dating irl, you would mog a lot of men, buy some nike airforce for +0,5 inch and be even bigger mogger, that is all you need

Maybe better fashion, you look a bit like Ted Mosby from HIMYM, at least i'm getting the same feeling from you, maybe similiar clothing may suit you
Also i know i am not alone but my social life experience was just a serie of bad events adding into those predispositions mentionned, got bullied at school during 3 years on my physical appearance as my big cheeks and weird face, disrespectful and heartbreaking ghostings and humiliations after emotional attachments when i was still bluepilled, and not the least sabotage and abuse from my superior coworker for my first work experience, all of this adding up got me into a true lack of motivation, like i think i dont deserve that kind of fate or karma considering my everyday behavior, i dont know how i can be this unlucky, i always had to do all the work in my social life with blant results when i saw many people getting opportunities from nowhere with consideration even subhumans

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dendoni
Should rather get infra implants and use topical, or oral minox for eyebrows
We will see when i ll heal my sleep time a bit more

Also i know i am not alone but my social life experience was just a serie of bad events adding into those predispositions mentionned, got bullied at school during 3 years on my physical appearance as my big cheeks and weird face, disrespectful and heartbreaking ghostings and humiliations after emotional attachments when i was still bluepilled, and not the least sabotage and abuse from my superior coworker for my first work experience, all of this adding up got me into a true lack of motivation, like i think i dont deserve that kind of fate or karma considering my everyday behavior, i dont know how i can be this unlucky, i always add to do all the work in my social life with blant results when i saw many people getting opportunities from nowhere with consideration even subhumans
Sorry to read that, brutal ngl

Having mental issues like feeling of being unloved feels bad, i honestly do not know that if i looksmax and a girl would like me i would even be capable of accepting that love...

I fear i would have this daubt for the rest of my life, always paranoid when she is with friends, but secretive, etc

Idk man, i hope that when i looksmax, i will even mentalmax, i feel that i will destroy relationship at this point, i wouldn't be ready yet

As Joker said: "i'm a dog chasing cars, i wouldn't know what to do with it if i catched it"

It's a bit pathetic, but you might relate, so i'm writing you this essay

• +1
We will see when i ll heal my sleep time a bit more
Ur under eyes look pretty hollow tbh which sleep won’t fix. I think the only way u can ascend is through eye area so focus on that

• +1

View attachment 2987958
u need giant zygos implants, mad potential