Should I go ltr in my prime for an EXTREMLY rich foid?

C

CopeIsReal

"To rope or not to rope"
I'm 19 currently, 6'3, gymceling, good bones tbh etc. etc.
I've been lately only having sex tbh since I found out about the blackpill, I hate doing anything with women except sexual stuff since idk ig i became aspie and just cant stand hearing girls talk anymore.
There's this chick, she's 21 and REALLY into me and wanted ltr but I friendzoned her in August. Just found out her dad makes 5 million US-Dollars a year and owns multiple companies. He gave her 2 of his branches this year so she is making big money atm, we are talking about way over 6 figures a year and she's only 21 and this is only the beginning of her career jfl.

So basically boyos, should I settle down for a good moneylife but having to commit in return ?
Been thinking this through tbh and ngl I know I could achieve financial success by myself but it would take me years of years and I don't want to spend my whole prime and 30s working my ass off and stressing to be rich at 40 or older. Money tastes the best when you're in your prime and it seems that is my only opportunity

lol good luck, she’ll reject you most likely to save her own ego after you rejected her. there’s no guarantee she’ll give you money but if you can then go for it

success power and autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and CopeIsReal
lol good luck, she’ll reject you most likely to save her own ego after you rejected her. there’s no guarantee she’ll give you money but if you can then go for it

100% she will take me. Got a buddy who's friends with her also and she still gushes about me to him. She talked about moving to Dubai and to buy a house and said "I'd take him (the aspie lookism autist me) with me on the spot"

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
100% she will take me. Got a buddy who's friends with her also and she still gushes about me to him. She talked about moving to Dubai and to buy a house and said "I'd take him (the aspie lookism autist me) with me on the spot"
I would, definitely if she’s even average looking.

I would, definitely if she’s even average looking.

She's gl, high cheekbones, green eyes, kissy lips and all of that shit, I just don't want to settle. I think I'm starting to hate women

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Tales from the McMansion

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, wristcel and turkproducer
She's gl, high cheekbones, green eyes, kissy lips and all of that shit, I just don't want to settle. I think I'm starting to hate women
autism, you’re in your anger phase lol. Women are just grown up children, emotionally anyway, just go wife her

I have a history similar to yours, everyday feel bad for not picking her

Not all women are bad, usually the poor and ugly ones that do the most shit

I have a history similar to yours, everyday feel bad for not picking her

Not all women are bad, usually the poor and ugly ones that do the most shit

Actually ? Please elab bro

u should go er

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel