• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
My acne is too bad to even consider any kind of T enhancement. I've had bad acne for 5 years should I do it my appointment is in 1 hour

Is it worth stunting my plates and potentially fucking me up for life?

yes retard accutane saves lives it saved my skin in 4 months completely smooth and clear
accutane stunting growth is a meme it might close bones in the hand or something but not spine and legs

skin is life

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member 13021, Deleted member 22253 and 1 other person
yes retard accutane saves lives it saved my skin in 4 months completely smooth and clear
accutane stunting growth is a meme it might close bones in the hand or something but not spine and legs

skin is life
My skin is complete dog shit

My skin is complete dog shit
my nigga how is this even a question i had to beg my lazy ass dad to get my an appointment bc i had acne for 5 years and once it was gone my life improved 10x just do it or i will track you down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Yea it is really worth it bro' ngl, it is only a few months. Suffer now, and you'll thank the you of the future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
4 months of mild discomfort for whole life of slaying jfl at the contemplation

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
I did the maximum dose for 6 months, and I legit lived my life as per usual with a few side effects like chapped lips and dry hair

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 23564
I did the maximum dose for 6 months, and I legit lived my life as per usual with a few side effects like chapped lips and dry hair
what mg dosage? i did 40mg for 4 months and all i had was getting sunburnt easy and dry lips but i just use Vaseline and spf 50 and i was chilling

what mg dosage? i did 40mg for 4 months and all i had was getting sunburnt easy and dry lips but i just use Vaseline and spf 50 and i was chilling
I started with 40 + 20 = 60mg and then like a few weeks later with 2x40=80mg for more effective results. I looked horrible and had huge disgusting red volcano-shaped acne, but fortunately it worked really well, and at the end of the 6 months, nothing was left on my face and had a perfect clear skin.
I only had dry lips + dry hair, and nothing much. But I did it around winter, so I didn't have to put spf50+. And at that time I was 14 so I wasn't aware of UVA effects.
But currently I do retinol + put LRP SPF50+ every 3h even though I'm 24/7 inside :lul:

• +1
I started with 40 + 20 = 60mg and then like a few weeks later with 2x40=80mg for more effective results. I looked horrible and had huge disgusting red volcano-shaped acne, but fortunately it worked really well, and at the end of the 6 months, nothing was left on my face and had a perfect clear skin.
I only had dry lips + dry hair, and nothing much. But I did it around winter, so I didn't have to put spf50+. And at that time I was 14 so I wasn't aware of UVA effects.
But currently I do retinol + put LRP SPF50+ every 3h even though I'm 24/7 inside :lul:
ur acne was worse than mine rip brother i feel ur pain

atleast you are all good now

you dont need spf if ur inside all day just use moisturizer instead

i moisturize skin before sleep, when i wake up and after shower get one with no fragrances no colours and NO PARABENS, and bs just get a good one

parabens increase estrogen in the body so dont touch that jew stuff

you dont need spf if ur inside all day just use moisturizer instead

i moisturize skin before sleep, when i wake up and after shower get one with no fragrances no colours and NO PARABENS, and bs just get a good one

parabens increase estrogen in the body so dont touch that jew stuff
UVA are very powerful and vicious, they penetrate the windows, and therefore also the skin. Of course less than outside, but still makes a little difference. Btw apparently, blue lights (lights from phone and comptuer (I think it's a L'Oréal study)) might be worse than we think for our skin, so I yellow-maxx my phone + laptop screen to avoid any potential damages on the long run. But if you don't wear sunscreen inside, it's fine, it's still better than 99% of the normies.

+ yea, in Europe we are quite lucky, because the legislation is (as always) very controlled, so there aren't many cancerous oestrogenic products. I always scan on INCI Beauty app before buying a product. I'd suggest you checking European brands, especially french ones like La Roche Posay, SVR, Bioderma, etc. It is really good shit ngl

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
But I have to admit that I am a bit autistic. I always have my LRP spf on me, go in the toilets, lock my self, and put that on my skin legit 3 times a day at school lol

UVA are very powerful and vicious, they penetrate the windows, and therefore also the skin. Of course less than outside, but still makes a little difference. Btw apparently, blue lights (lights from phone and comptuer (I think it's a L'Oréal study)) might be worse than we think for our skin, so I yellow-maxx my phone + laptop screen to avoid any potential damages on the long run. But if you don't wear sunscreen inside, it's fine, it's still better than 99% of the normies.

+ yea, in Europe we are quite lucky, because the legislation is (as always) very controlled, so there aren't many cancerous oestrogenic products. I always scan on INCI Beauty app before buying a product. I'd suggest you checking European brands, especially french ones like La Roche Posay, SVR, Bioderma, etc. It is really good shit ngl
yeah i use la roche its good

the bluelight from screens affecting skin is mega cope tho

but i still use a blue light filter on all devices just bc my eyes are sensitive to light so its easier for me

i only put spf when im outside, indirect sunlight wont do shit

4 months of mild discomfort for whole life of slaying jfl at the contemplation
I decided to keep on tret. My doctor showed me the pictures and I didn't notice but it is improving gradually.

Accutane has some bad side effects I will do it if its completely necessary

• So Sad