Should I go to a different country to trade?

reborn

reborn

Banned
Researching trading strategies is pretty much all I did over the last 20 years. I used to trade leveraged products profitably for a long time. Then the communists in Germany made a fucked up law which makes trading more or less illegal (Germancels find a 877 pages long thread about it here). The law violates the constitution but nobody gives a shit. The court simply rejected the lawsuit. This is how much of a joke the law in Germany is.

I continued paper trading derivates and continued to work and improve my strategy. I am now at a point where I am literally raping the shit out of the other market participants. They hardly get a Cent out of me before I am taking $10.000 from them - only on paper of course due to the fucking communist law. I am trading like a young God. I can trade even random charts profitably.

So I thought about it. I could just work 16 hours a day for a year or so. That would allow me to safe up around 50K. Then sell all I got for another maybe 30K. Then move to a place like Austria where I can still legally trade. Get some €400 side job and live in a garage. I could literally trade in 20K per month right from the beginning and wouldn't have to stay in the garage for long.

Should I do it?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
or reach your German brothers in Banat, Romania to pay lower taxes

So I thought about it. I could just work 16 hours a day for a year or so. That would allow me to safe up around 50K. Then sell all I got for another maybe 30K.
you know even mcdonalds pays more on an hourly basis than that, right?
if your strategy is legit you could try selling it to a hedge fund for a couple million or try get a job in asset management

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
if your strategy is legit you could try selling it to a hedge fund for a couple million or try get a job in asset management
True. What kind of strategies have you been researching particularly?

Ich kenn mich nicht mit den relevanten Gesetzen Wertpapiere aus aber Portugal und Malta könnten vllt steuerrechtlich interessant sein, wenn du in der EU bleiben möchtest - zumindest für Krypto interessant.
Sonst kann ich mir vorstellen, dass UAE recht lasche Regulierungen hat + niedrige Steuern.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
or reach your German brothers in Banat, Romania to pay lower taxes

Actually I really know a couple of guys there. A lot of Germans are going to Bulgaria right now to avoid taxes.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
True. What kind of strategies have you been researching particularly?

Ich kenn mich nicht mit den relevanten Gesetzen Wertpapiere aus aber Portugal und Malta könnten vllt steuerrechtlich interessant sein, wenn du in der EU bleiben möchtest - zumindest für Krypto interessant.
Sonst kann ich mir vorstellen, dass UAE recht lasche Regulierungen hat + niedrige Steuern.

I did a lot of research and Malta doesn't work. They will consider day trading as a business and tax the shit out of you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963

McDonalds pays more than what? I can safe up more than $50,000 within a year (while covering my taxes and all living expenses) working for McDonalds? I doubt it.

McDonalds pays more than what? I can safe up more than $50,000 within a year (while covering my taxes and all living expenses) working for McDonalds? I doubt it.
mcdonalds pays 15€/h *16 = 240€/day *5 = 1200€/week * 50= 60.000€/year

40.000ish after taxes and insurance payments
Bildschirmfoto 2021 10 27 um 203921