should i go to church to get nt

weallburninhell

weallburninhell

brainfog
jfl all my cousin who go to church have more social interaction, friends and social circle, while im here staying at house ldaring listen to my playlist. Tbh i dont believe in god, i just want to have a better social circle

jfl all my cousin who go to church have more social interaction, friends and social circle, while im here staying at house ldaring listen to my playlist. Tbh i dont believe in god, i just want to have a better social circle
Any hobby will do tbh. Doesn't have to be church.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel and PenileFacialSurgery
Virginmaxing in 2020

Going to church in 2020 = incel trait

Met this gorgeous girl who was like immediately all like sorry for me and talking about her story and giving advice out of nowhere like too damn nice

Maybe it’s because I was ugly and she felt sorry or cuz my mom told her I’m a rotting incel, idk, but I didn’t feel attraction from her and she looked like she had a boyfriend with her

Saw tons of jbs, awkwardly takes to one for 5 minutes then 6’3 Chads comes humiliates me and then I don’t exist

Never went back.