Should I go to Eppley?

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
This guy seems to have polarizing reviews. Some people rave on about him some say he is a war criminal... The guy would be perfect for me because I could combine 2-3 surgeries together and get rid of 80% of my failos in one fell swoop.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
it seems like eppley will do anything you want so bddcels go to him and get uncanny results (they like it tho)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Octavian_Augustus
it seems like eppley will do anything you want so bddcels go to him and get uncanny results (they like it tho)
One of the surgeries I discussed with him he strongly recommended against so I think he somewhat cares about his patient's interests.

I want his mouth widening procedure among other things. That's really why I want to go to him because he's one of the only ones who does that procedure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Acne Victim
One of the surgeries I discussed with him he strongly recommended against so I think he somewhat cares about his patient's interests.

I want his mouth widening procedure among other things. That's really why I want to go to him because he's one of the only ones who does that procedure.
Mouth widening is legit, not many surgeons do it. I might get it one day because my palate is decent already but my mouth looks narrow

Mouth widening is legit, not many surgeons do it. I might get it one day because my palate is decent already but my mouth looks narrow
It just scars poorly otherwise it would be a GOATed surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim

Lateral commisuroplastu ? Heard it leaves unsettling permanent scarring.

What are the surgeries you want to get with him all at once? Out of curiosity.

Lateral commisuroplastu ? Heard it leaves unsettling permanent scarring.
Yes it has decently high odds of scarring that can be managed. I saw the B/As and there is indeed some light scarring on some sides of the patients. If you are more conservative (which I would be) in widening you can lower the odds of scaring apparently.

I do need a bit of mouth widening though it would help ascend my harmony. I am looking for alternatives but there aren't many.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
What are the surgeries you want to get with him all at once? Out of curiosity.
Alarplasty + mouth widening to ascend my nose to mouth ratio. And maybe a vertical down-graft genioplasty for a slightly longer lower third.

All would be very conservative on the scale of 3-4mms of movement to look natural and to reduce risks of botches and scarring.

I am just unsure whether Eppley will execute these surgeries properly, but they would ascend me hard if he did.