Should I go to Russia?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
My best friend happens to be a Russian dude. He wants to go to Moscow to make some money and he said he would like me to go too. Should I go with him or is it dangerous atm?

Why would it be dangerous

Yeah there’s foid surpluss in Moscow rn and ur good looking at 6’3, wasted opportunity to not go

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Yeah there’s foid surpluss in Moscow rn and ur good looking at 6’3, wasted opportunity to not go
Sure but the problem is that I don't have much game unlike my rusky friend. I grew up around Russian girls but that didn't help because I'm kinda autistic. So Moscow or not, it won't make a difference

My best friend happens to be a Russian dude. He wants to go to Moscow to make some money and he said he would like me to go too. Should I go with him or is it dangerous atm?
How you gonna get in russia at war?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Yeah man. If you don't have a Russian passport and can get a visa then you have no risk of being drafted or anything. Even if you have a passport, it is all fake news. You aren't going to be thrown into Ukraine if you're conscripted. Just don't bring over $10k cash and if you do, formally disclose it.