Should i go to school tomorow?

Should i stay or should i go oh come on let me know

• Total voters
Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Im scared of questions about nye but i want to see foids. Idk what to do.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
The worst thing you can do is rot all day playing f1 and lurking on this forum, go out and be NT, just say you spent NYE with family and family friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and cardiologist
What the hell is nye?

And just go Bro, you need to talk to girls and see them.

The worst thing you can do is rot all day playing f1 and lurking on this forum, go out and be NT, just say you spent NYE with family and family friends.
Roting is cool ngl
What the hell is nye?

And just go Bro, you need to talk to girls and see them.
I dont talk to foids. I just look at them

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Roting is cool ngl

I dont talk to foids. I just look at them
No, rotting will fuck you up and prevent you from ever achieving anything with your life.
Start talking to foids, even if you aren't chad you should at least work to NTmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2846, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 3 others
No, rotting will fuck you up and prevent you from ever achieving anything with your life.
Start talking to foids, even if you aren't chad you should at least work to NTmaxx
No i shouldnt. I do t want to talk to foids who are fucked by chads. I dont want fake hopes. Again user tell me what to do without knowing what i want. I posted it so many times.

go ER

• Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek
No i shouldnt. I do t want to talk to foids who are fucked by chads. I dont want fake hopes. Again user tell me what to do without knowing what i want. I posted it so many times.
JFL just hunt down a foid that isn't fucked by chad, usually they're at church (in b4 gay atheist).
If you keep rotting like this you will never even have the chance to even STARE at a foid who isn't used by chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2846 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
JFL just hunt down a foid that isn't fucked by chad, usually they're at church (in b4 gay atheist).
If you keep rotting like this you will never even have the chance to even STARE at a foid who isn't used by chad.
Im not hunting any foid.

Im not hunting any foid.
Then just talk to them for the sake of talking, don't let yourself degenerate into some passive waste in his mother's basement. Make something of yourself or your life, it doesn't matter if you're a truecel or not, if you have something to show for your efforts you can still live an enjoyable life, and settle down nicely.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
shut up bro

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Then just talk to them for the sake of talking, don't let yourself degenerate into some passive waste in his mother's basement. Make something of yourself or your life, it doesn't matter if you're a truecel or not, if you have something to show for your efforts you can still live an enjoyable life, and settle down nicely.
You dont know what i want. All i want is mogging one dude who is 6psl a d statusmaxed. He fucked most foids i care about so even if i was able to fuck them i wont be happy becouse he already fucked them. I want to mog this guy steal his gf, make him fucking incel compared to me. I dont want wife or kids. I dont want ltrs. Just mogging, validation from foids and sex with stacies, knowing that im the best guy that they ever met.

You dont know what i want. All i want is mogging one dude who is 6psl a d statusmaxed. He fucked most foids i care about so even if i was able to fuck them i wont be happy becouse he already fucked them. I want to mog this guy steal his gf, make him fucking incel compared to me. I dont want wife or kids. I dont want ltrs. Just mogging, validation from foids and sex with stacies, knowing that im the best guy that they ever met.
Then why rot in the first place, when you should be looksmaxxing, softmaxxing, hardmaxxing, surgery maxxing as we speak?

Then why rot in the first place, when you should be looksmaxxing, softmaxxing, hardmaxxing, surgery maxxing as we speak?
I cant reach 6psl without surgeries and surgeries doesnt fucking count. Its cheating. I dont want to mog him becouse of plastic in my face. Surgeries are pitifull. I need to be BORN at least 6psl for that

I cant reach 6psl without surgeries and surgeries doesnt fucking count. Its cheating. I dont want to mog him becouse of plastic in my face. Surgeries are pitifull. I need to be BORN at least 6psl for that
Do you hear yourself talking, I don't want to have this very arbitrary and unimportant thing in life that I can attain by frauding, because I'm too good for frauding

Do you realize the level of mental gymnastics you're playing on yourself? Just lower your standards, looksmax, feel better about yourself, eventually get a hot girl, and her genes will halo your kids. You have one of the greatest defeatist mentalities/attitudes I have ever seen, this is literally .co tier defeatism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3583
Do you hear yourself talking, I don't want to have this very arbitrary and unimportant thing in life that I can attain by frauding, because I'm too good for frauding

Do you realize the level of mental gymnastics you're playing on yourself? Just lower your standards, looksmax, feel better about yourself, eventually get a hot girl, and her genes will halo your kids. You have one of the greatest defeatist mentalities/attitudes I have ever seen, this is literally .co tier defeatism.
I wont lower my fucking standards dude. I M not a dog to eat what owner left. I can only feel good about myself if im not mogging everyone i see. I csnt watch fucking witcher becouse cavil is a fucking chad i wont watch it. Same irl. I wont fucking go there s9cislize when im mogged by some dude. Its all or nothing. Slayer or nothing. God or nothing. Anything beetween id unacceptable. I rather be incel dreaming than normie getting laid with some used becky foids who doesnt even desire me like they do it towards chad.

I dont fucking kids. Who the fuck want kids? I rather spend that time on myself than on some stupid small shit. Also i dont want make them suffer, like my mum autism passed on me it will pass on my kids.

I wont lower my fucking standards dude. I M not a dog to eat what owner left. I can only feel good about myself if im not mogging everyone i see. I csnt watch fucking witcher becouse cavil is a fucking chad i wont watch it. Same irl. I wont fucking go there s9cislize when im mogged by some dude. Its all or nothing. Slayer or nothing. God or nothing. Anything beetween id unacceptable. I rather be incel dreaming than normie getting laid with some used becky foids who doesnt even desire me like they do it towards chad.

I dont fucking kids. Who the fuck want kids? I rather spend that time on myself than on some stupid small shit. Also i dont want make them suffer, like my mum autism passed on me it will pass on my kids.
Holy shit.

You say that, but the sensation of actually getting validation from even mid-tier girls does feel better than just rotting like a piece of shit in your house all day. You don't know what it feels like to be validated, so why not at least try to experience it ONCE?

Dude it's impossible to be the most good looking person on the planet anyways cause everyone has their own taste, you're just being a sissy pants.

"Durr durr I can't have top .0000000000001% genetics, ITS OVERRRR" <- That's you right now. Bro even Cavill gets mogged by other actors all the time, EVEN GANDY GOT MOGGED BY HU BING, JFL at this autism.

Literally go outside, get some hobbies, talk to foids, at least experience some validation once in your life, then you can tell me that you would rather rot away like a carcass in your own bedroom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 2846
Holy shit.

You say that, but the sensation of actually getting validation from even mid-tier girls does feel better than just rotting like a piece of shit in your house all day. You don't know what it feels like to be validated, so why not at least try to experience it ONCE?

Dude it's impossible to be the most good looking person on the planet anyways cause everyone has their own taste, you're just being a sissy pants.

"Durr durr I can't have top .0000000000001% genetics, ITS OVERRRR" <- That's you right now. Bro even Cavill gets mogged by other actors all the time, EVEN GANDY GOT MOGGED BY HU BING, JFL at this autism.

Literally go outside, get some hobbies, talk to foids, at least experience some validation once in your life, then you can tell me that you would rather rot away like a carcass in your own bedroom.
Keep crying for me. I just want to be 6psl that will be enough for me.

Keep crying for me. I just want to be 6psl that will be enough for me.
Then just softmaxx/hardmaxx, you don't need to surgerymaxx if you're so anti plastic. I will keep crying for you, I hate to see someone throw away their entire life because of their own autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 2661
Then just softmaxx/hardmaxx, you don't need to surgerymaxx if you're so anti plastic. I will keep crying for you, I hate to see someone throw away their entire life because of their own autism.
Ok i will softmax with alm this effort to 4psl maybe and what next? I will go to the party with this 6psl guy and i will see him pulling foids while mogging me.
This is what would give me 100% happines

Ok i will softmax with alm this effort to 4psl maybe and what next? I will go to the party with this 6psl guy and i will see him pulling foids while mogging me.
Softmaxx to 4PSL, then style/hair maxx, gymcel, and hardmaxx into the 5-5.5 PSL range, then just NT maxx run a little bit of PUA skill at 5.5 PSL that will overcome any typical 6 PSL guy, especially if you have a good body too.

Softmaxx to 4PSL, then style/hair maxx, gymcel, and hardmaxx into the 5-5.5 PSL range, then just NT maxx run a little bit of PUA skill at 5.5 PSL that will overcome any typical 6 PSL guy, especially if you have a good body too.
You know what softmaxing is? Gymceling hair style all of your maxes make me 4psl. You know how much 1psl is? Do you think haircut will give you 1 psl? I will do shit. And this guy is not typical, 6psl low inhib statusmaxed playboy.

You know what softmaxing is? Gymceling hair style all of your maxes make me 4psl. You know how much 1psl is? Do you think haircut will give you 1 psl? I will do shit. And this guy is not typical, 6psl low inhib statusmaxed playboy.
If you just keep grinding, you can get to the 5-6 range, and become mysterious "aspie chad", It won't be easy, but it's possible without surgery, you would just need to throw everything and the kitchen sink to get these results.

For all you know you can run niche game at 5 PSL and mog too.

Even if you're 4PSL softmaxxed, then hardmax to 5 PSL, and then just do fillers if you won't do surgery.

If you just keep grinding, you can get to the 5-6 range, and become mysterious "aspie chad", It won't be easy, but it's possible without surgery, you would just need to throw everything and the kitchen sink to get these results.

For all you know you can run niche game at 5 PSL and mog too.

Even if you're 4PSL softmaxxed, then hardmax to 5 PSL, and then just do fillers if you won't do surgery.
Filers or suregri3a are the same for me. I cant get to 5 or 6 range. Fully maxed me is 4ps maybe even 3.5. Hardmaxxing are surgeries and filers if you dont know, softmaxing is everything not surgical and no filers or injecting

Filers or suregri3a are the same for me. I cant get to 5 or 6 range. Fully maxed me is 4ps maybe even 3.5. Hardmaxxing are surgeries and filers if you dont know, softmaxing is everything not surgical and no filers or injecting
Idk man you're starting to blackpill me on your looks lol, there's no way you're under PSL 2.5

I am 2. 5 psl
Have you considered coloring maxxing to potentially push you into the PSL 5's?
Dude I don't get why you're so obsessed with not having surgery, just hardmaxx a little for that extra boost, you're not doing yourself any favors here by complaining about being "natural", women fraud all the time, it's just part of life man.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Have you considered coloring maxxing to potentially push you into the PSL 5's?
Dude I don't get why you're so obsessed with not having surgery, just hardmaxx a little for that extra boost, you're not doing yourself any favors here by complaining about being "natural", women fraud all the time, it's just part of life man.
I want to know that i was born better looking than someone. Also how i can get surgeries in hs? I dont care whats after it. Imagine this guy talking to me that im so pitiful that i need surgeries to even compete with him.

I want to know that i was born better looking than someone. Also how i can get surgeries in hs? I dont care whats after it. Imagine this guy talking to me that im so pitiful that i need surgeries to even compete with him.
wdym? You know how many people, living in first world countries are born with shit like Downs Syndrome? Legitimate Autism? There are so many sub 2.5 PSL truecels, some that don't even know they're fucked for life. You are better off than the bottom 35% of the population, that's still a lot.
You're the one trying to compete with him, for all you know you can be high tier normie after HS, why do you need to set such unrealistic expectations for yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
wdym? You know how many people, living in first world countries are born with shit like Downs Syndrome? Legitimate Autism? There are so many sub 2.5 PSL truecels, some that don't even know they're fucked for life. You are better off than the bottom 35% of the population, that's still a lot.
You're the one trying to compete with him, for all you know you can be high tier normie after HS, why do you need to set such unrealistic expectations for yourself?
I can be gigachad after hs i dont care whats after hs. I said all or nothing. You say that im better than 35% of population, who cares? I rather be bottom 10% than in the middle. Either top 0.1 at least or nothing.

Do not try to help this pussy mentalcel. Only he can help himself

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Pietrobro's mind is a locked box, and he's blocked all exits. Most of his problems are paradoxical and he's left in a state of limbo because he wants to look good but doesn't want to ascend, and when told to ascend he says he'd still be mogged and it's all useless.

His photoshopped pic with clean skin and dark eyebrows was at the very least PSL 5.5 tbh, and not much was morphed, not even the bones. He's a clown if he wants to rot here forever without grasping hold of his chances

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Pietrobro's mind is a locked box, and he's blocked all exits. Most of his problems are paradoxical and he's left in a state of limbo because he wants to look good but doesn't want to ascend, and when told to ascend he says he'd still be mogged and it's all useless.

His photoshopped pic with clean skin and dark eyebrows was at the very least PSL 5.5 tbh, and not much was morphed, not even the bones. He's a clown if he wants to rot here forever without grasping hold of his chances
Ok you rate my morph where i looked like a fag almost like this guy?
80573575 951912268525475 4460589651492730418 n

It's so sad when there is 3 PSL men that are high IQ meanwhile a 4 PSL is a pussy low IQ mentalcel

• So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
I looked fucking 3psl there no bones no lips weak eyes
It's so sad when there is 3 PSL men that are high IQ meanwhile a 4 PSL is a pussy low IQ mentalcel
4pal is nothing. Its averge. I do t want to be fucji g averge

go to school, seeing foids is worth everything

Ok you rate my morph where i looked like a fag almost like this guy?
View attachment 213403
Different appeals, most probably different phenos altogether. That guy looks PSL 5.5-6, your fag looking morph is PSL 5-5.5. I'm telling you this because if you were a student in my class where the predominant pheno is med you'd be the biggest pussy slayer, and my country is predominantly European. That guy has less jb appeal. I don't care what you say to deny this, you'd be a slayer if you looked like your morph

Different appeals, most probably different phenos altogether. That guy looks PSL 5.5-6, your fag looking morph is PSL 5-5.5. I'm telling you this because if you were a student in my class where the predominant pheno is med you'd be the biggest pussy slayer, and my country is predominantly European. That guy has less jb appeal. I don't care what you say to deny this, you'd be a slayer if you looked like your morph
I cant, please. I look like 12 yo twink. No bones, weak eyes no chin no lips. That ogre nose.
@OwlGod please help me.

like i said before, you won’t make it past 25 with this mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I cant, please. I look like 12 yo twink. No bones, weak eyes no chin no lips. That ogre nose.
That's what most prettyboys look like. I'll be honest, your maxilla is Logan Paul tiers of flat, but pigmentation, eye area, hair and height halo you to death. Your nose is the only defect I'd consider an actual failo. You want to look masc probably due to environment and because it's a preferred trait in your country, but you'd have crazy jb appeal if you looked like your morph. We call prettyboys faggots all the time in this forum. That's what they look like. But they slay more than us either way

That's what most prettyboys look like. I'll be honest, your maxilla is Logan Paul tiers of flat, but pigmentation, eye area, hair and height halo you to death. Your nose is the only defect I'd consider an actual failo. You want to look masc probably due to environment and because it's a preferred trait in your country, but you'd have crazy jb appeal if you looked like your morph. We call prettyboys faggots all the time in this forum. That's what they look like. But they slay more than us either way
Ok ok. Do you want to see my smile? I looked at it and i cant be preetyboy iwth that smile. I can pm you but dont post it here

Ok ok. Do you want to see my smile? I looked at it and i cant be preetyboy iwth that smile. I can pm you but dont post it here
I'm not like the nigga doxxing users left and right, it'll stay in my PMs. Your non toothy smile looked good in pics you posted in another thread

Why don't you rope already if you've given up on everything?

i will go to the school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328