should i go to thailand this summer to mog

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
i want to feel superior to all of them, especially since i am teencel and it would feel so good to mog grown men. advice?

Aren’t you 14? Who’s taking you to Thailand

These nuts mogged on your chin

can ask my parents to go on vacation there
i originally asked my parents to go to finland after playing my summer car but they lowkey forgot about planning the trip, so i have another opportunity to ask them to go somewhere

Go somewhere nice, Thailand is ladyboy/insect eating SEAmonkey central
where else? i prefer somewhere where white is seen as high class and shiet. i want my ego boosted

Japan? South Korea? Turkey
idk ive been to all and if you go to the cities and tourist areas no one will bat an eye, especially at a teen
jbw is a little bit exaggerated by media tbh, the most attractive girls tend to prefer asian guys, and the kind of "weird" girls like other races, by weird i mean like the equivalent of white guys who LOVE love asians and still say words like oriental and just weird u know.
obviously all anecdotal and im not the akinator!!

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Richard Cheese
idk ive been to all and if you go to the cities and tourist areas no one will bat an eye, especially at a teen
jbw is a little bit exaggerated by media tbh, the most attractive girls tend to prefer asian guys, and the kind of "weird" girls like other races, by weird i mean like the equivalent of white guys who LOVE love asians and still say words like oriental and just weird u know.
obviously all anecdotal and im not the akinator!!
fuark i want to experience jbw firsthand in a foreign country tho, any recommendations on what i should do

fuark i want to experience jbw firsthand in a foreign country tho, any recommendations on what i should do
what type of white are you though, blonde blue eye? here people hate blondes but they may love it

brown hair green eyes
not bad tbf i think its fine, im guessing since you're 14? you're looking for girls ur age, which is good they will like you

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
not bad tbf i think its fine, im guessing since you're 14? you're looking for girls ur age, which is good they will like you
yah, maybe just like a fling during the trip would be nice

yah, maybe just like a fling during the trip would be nice
good luck but just know they probably will not be able to speak english as well as you might think, even though they learn it in school their speaking will be BAD from personal experience

whilst in europe a lot of people can understand you and speak well

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and cromagnon
keeping it secret, my dad wouldnt care tho would probably cheer me on :feelskek:
Bruh how r u gonna find a whore in thailand at 14

R ur parents just gonna let u go on about in a foreign country

Bruh how r u gonna find a whore in thailand at 14

R ur parents just gonna let u go on about in a foreign country
no prolly not

but im bound to find one right