kovacs

kovacs

Master
i am thirsty all day with a cotton mouth and i pee a shit ton
brain fog
blurry vision particularly around my focus sometimes
i get dizzy when working out sometimes

Copy paste that into chatgpt or google and you have your answer

1. Dehydration: Thirst, cotton mouth, and frequent urination could be signs of dehydration. Make sure you are drinking enough water throughout the day.
  2. Diabetes: Increased thirst, frequent urination, and blurry vision can be symptoms of diabetes. It's crucial to get your blood sugar levels checked by a healthcare provider.
  3. Medication Side Effects: Some medications can cause dry mouth, dizziness, and blurry vision. If you are taking any medications, check with your doctor to see if they could be contributing to your symptoms.
  4. Anemia: Anemia, or low iron levels, can cause fatigue, dizziness, and difficulty concentrating.
  5. Hypoglycemia: Low blood sugar levels can lead to symptoms like dizziness and brain fog, especially during physical activity. Eating regular, balanced meals may help stabilize blood sugar levels.
  6. Thyroid Issues: Conditions such as hypothyroidism can cause fatigue, brain fog, and difficulty focusing.
  7. Deconditioning: Dizziness during exercise may be a result of being out of shape or pushing yourself too hard. Gradual and moderate exercise, with proper hydration, may help.

WOZOOWOZWZAAAAAA water question now give me reps scum

• JFL
Reactions: wsada

1. Dehydration: Thirst, cotton mouth, and frequent urination could be signs of dehydration. Make sure you are drinking enough water throughout the day.
  2. Diabetes: Increased thirst, frequent urination, and blurry vision can be symptoms of diabetes. It's crucial to get your blood sugar levels checked by a healthcare provider.
  3. Medication Side Effects: Some medications can cause dry mouth, dizziness, and blurry vision. If you are taking any medications, check with your doctor to see if they could be contributing to your symptoms.
  4. Anemia: Anemia, or low iron levels, can cause fatigue, dizziness, and difficulty concentrating.
  5. Hypoglycemia: Low blood sugar levels can lead to symptoms like dizziness and brain fog, especially during physical activity. Eating regular, balanced meals may help stabilize blood sugar levels.
  6. Thyroid Issues: Conditions such as hypothyroidism can cause fatigue, brain fog, and difficulty focusing.
  7. Deconditioning: Dizziness during exercise may be a result of being out of shape or pushing yourself too hard. Gradual and moderate exercise, with proper hydration, may help.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Damn your like me you probably have type 1 diabetes I had the exact symptoms pre diagnosis I’m not joking you need to get yourself checked asap

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
Damn your like me you probably have type 1 diabetes I had the exact symptoms pre diagnoses
had the same, went there, didn't have diabetes, so i just made my diet better and trained more, problem solved

• +1
yes

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
had the same, went there, didn't have diabetes, so i just made my diet better and trained more, problem solved
Regardless he has the exact symptoms of pre diagnosed diabetes his blood sugars are probably through the roof

OP do you craze sugary drinks all the time?

• +1
Regardless he has the exact symptoms of pre diagnosed diabetes his blood sugars are probably through the roof

no not really.

i drink a lot of everything, just indiscriminately whats in my fridge

my grandma did tell me i might have diabetes

because she noticed me drinking and pissing so much at last birthday party, but im a very fit individual so didnt really take it seriously

my grandma did tell me i might have diabetes

because she noticed me drinking and pissing so much at last birthday party, but im a very fit individual so didnt really take it seriously
Go to a doctor

made an appointment for tomorrow morning il update you guys after

if you live in America and don’t wanna pa the fees I’d recommend just ordering a glucometer to check your blood sugar levels

JFL that’s the reason then. Phenibut even used alone causes all of those symptoms but combined with alcohol it will be much worse
ive been alcohol free the entirety of november and december so far

only used mdma

• Woah
Reactions: basedblackpiller
And you’ve been having all of the symptoms since November? If so then nvm it’s not phen
i have been having this symptoms for a very long time but the blurred vision and dizzyness has come in the last 3 months i think

its not that severe

jfl guys i have giga diabetes

i am thirsty all day with a cotton mouth and i pee a shit ton
brain fog
blurry vision particularly around my focus sometimes
i get dizzy when working out sometimes
Dude that’s because of anxiety wouldn't surprise me since you rot on this forum all day