Should I go to this Church that I sent a critiquing letter to

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
I went to this Church a few times and one time I saw they had a female preacher. That does not abide with biblical laws cause Paul said I suffer not for a woman to teach or have authority over the man but to learn in silence under all submission. Because Adam was not in the wrong in the garden of Eden it was Eve who was in transgression when she ate from the fruit. I wrote them a letter telling them this after I saw that they had a female preacher. Since then they continued having female preachers but I wonder if I were to go there one of these days if things wouldn't get all weird. Maybe not cause I wasn't wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and looksmaxxed
you have to be true to your beliefs. you've provided ample evidence why they are in the wrong, so they have to change to comply with the religion or gtfo. this is christianity, not judaism where you can just make up a bunch of copes and loopholes to avoid following the scripture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
I went to this Church a few times and one time I saw they had a female preacher. That does not abide with biblical laws cause Jesus said I suffer not for a women to teach or have authority over the man but to learn in silence under all submission. Because Adam was not in the wrong in the garden of Eden it was Eve who was in transgression when she ate from the fruit. I wrote them a letter telling them this after I saw that they had a female preacher. Since then they continued having female preachers but I wonder if I were to go there one of these days if things wouldn't get all weird. Maybe not cause I wasn't wrong.
You might be right, but going in a social circle an confronting someone who has a high status there, while you are a nobody, will not end up well even if your arguments are flawless...
Religious debates are also a lot of time pointless, because while you will quote certain Bible verses, she will quote others who will seem just as valid, the Bible is full of contradictions and ambiguous statements.

Right. I live literally like 4 minutes away from church in walking distance so it's convenient for me sometimes but I am not going to go if they are teaching the wrong way. I'll just watch related videos on Youtube. They're tripping.

Feminism has gone awry. Along with LGBTQ pride months and gay pride marches. They are taking over the churches now by having gay churches wttttfffffffffff. This world is being run over by Jezebels and Homosexuals.

Last edited:
go after the sermon when everyone just talking

I went to this Church a few times and one time I saw they had a female preacher. That does not abide with biblical laws cause Paul said I suffer not for a woman to teach or have authority over the man but to learn in silence under all submission. Because Adam was not in the wrong in the garden of Eden it was Eve who was in transgression when she ate from the fruit. I wrote them a letter telling them this after I saw that they had a female preacher. Since then they continued having female preachers but I wonder if I were to go there one of these days if things wouldn't get all weird. Maybe not cause I wasn't wrong.
Absolutely not, go down there and lay down the biblical law. If they do not comply threaten and let them know you will be taking this up to the highest Christian authority.

The absolute state of things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and looksmaxxed