Should I grow my hair out

GloGang300

GloGang300

Platinum
I used to have like shoulder length hair. And it looked fucking terrible because I didn’t take care of it or do anything with it at all, I was just a rotter who didn’t get haircuts. I mean even the shape of it was completely retarded because I wasn’t purposely growing it out and I just let some goofy super short cut grow for a year with no trimming or anything.

I was just looking at some old flicks and that shit made me want to try it again. I’m a horseface so it wouldn’t suit me fr even if well maintained because it elongates your face. But I wanna say fuck it

It wont work on you.

Long hair is for chad only.

it doesn't work on an ugly face
it can you little whiny faggot. like if it works on you as an ugly nigga, it's not gonna get you any play or make you less ugly, but it'll fit you, you won't look goofy or any worse than you did with short hair. i have decided it's too much effort though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Most men are better off with longer hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
long hair always looks better

I used to have like shoulder length hair. And it looked fucking terrible because I didn’t take care of it or do anything with it at all, I was just a rotter who didn’t get haircuts. I mean even the shape of it was completely retarded because I wasn’t purposely growing it out and I just let some goofy super short cut grow for a year with no trimming or anything.

I was just looking at some old flicks and that shit made me want to try it again. I’m a horseface so it wouldn’t suit me fr even if well maintained because it elongates your face. But I wanna say fuck it
Need to groom that shit so much if it's gonna look good. Hard pass for me.

• +1
Reactions: GloGang300
it can you little whiny faggot. like if it works on you as an ugly nigga, it's not gonna get you any play or make you less ugly, but it'll fit you, you won't look goofy or any worse than you did with short hair. i have decided it's too much effort though
nothing fits on an ugly face. over for you.

I don't like the new avi

go back to catgirls or elves
damn...

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath