Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
If you want me to go I won’t get mad. If the poll is 51% or more after a day I’ll legit just leave. I’ll use something like lookism or another site to vent instead. i have an account on lookism already

so vote. The votes are hidden, it’s anonymous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swolepenisman, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
Stay brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
idk why they are roasting the shit outta u tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Ritalincell and 1 other person
No you are king. ;);):love::love::love::sleep::sleep::sleep:(y)(y):whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::eek::eek::eek::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::what::what::y'all::what::rolleyes::geek::geek::geek::love::love::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::cautious::think:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
But ur one of the main charecters of the site, dont leave u have status here.

• +1
I'll leave after quarantine hopefully, this place is killing my mental health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 5143 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 4310
I voted wrong i meant to vote no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
dont. we need a monkey to entertain us

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Ritalincell and 1 other person
Can you fucking stop?
You call yourself king yet internet bullies get to you, its called trolling, also

Download

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and stuckneworleans
Stay

• +1
Noone cares nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
dont leave bro

• +1
King.you've forgot your crown

• +1
Goingthroughmentelbreakdowncel
Idk you so I can't say stay or leave.

• +1
It's expectable to get 'no' as a result if you ask a question like this including a poll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
I'm not bullying you right now, this is real talk.
When you act once like a bitch in front of your girl she will never let you live it down. The relationship is over at that point.

You didn't act like a bitch once in this forum, you acted like a little bitch over 100 times here. Your status has tanked forever. Everybody knows what you are now.

They tell you to stay while they make fun of you Blackout.
They still need a nigger to slap with a stick, to be entertained by.
Stay if you are happy in this monkey position.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258, Ritalincell and 2 others
I'm not bullying you right now, this is real talk.
When you act once like a bitch in front of your girl she will never let you live it down. The relationship is over at that point.

You didn't act like a bitch once in this forum, you acted like a little bitch over 100 times here. Your status has tanked forever. Everybody knows what you are now.
They tell you to stay while they make fun of you Blackout.

They still need a nigger to slap with a stick, to be entertained by.
Stay if you are happy in this monkey position.
You’re fucking right bro.

Imma just go. Status has tanked, this is why I feel anger and envy. I can’t come back. I’m banished. Imma just go, youre the king now.

• +1
If you want me to go I won’t get mad. If the poll is 51% or more after a day I’ll legit just leave. I’ll use something like lookism or another site to vent instead. i have an account on lookism already

Get the fuck outta here faggot, all you have to do is man up and get your shits together. Use this site only for looksmaxxing knowledge.

Do it now or you will end up like us.

• Hmm...
  • +1
You’re fucking right bro.

Imma just go. Status has tanked, this is why I feel anger and envy. I can’t come back. I’m banished. Imma just go, youre the king now.
I am merciful, I allow you to keep posting here, but you will forever remain the nigger we make fun of, the nigger that acts like a soy bitch.
That is your life here now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258, Ritalincell and 1 other person
I am merciful, I allow you to keep posting here, but you will forever remain the nigger we make fun of, the nigger that acts like a soy bitch.
That is your life here now.
I fucking hate you bro. You’re a stupid cunt who thinks he’s superior but he’s not. Don’t say merciful ever again you low T gerbil. I’m tired of you. You’re ugly as shit and need surgery to have a chance at looking human. Your ceiling is 4.5 PSL.

• +1
Return of the BBP(Big Black Pussy)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell, john2 and 2 others
Return of the BBP(Big Black Pussy)
Keep talking, I’d shove you into a wall and stomp your narrow skull until you had brain damage. No point in u coming at me brother

• +1
Keep talking, I’d shove you into a wall and stomp your narrow skull until you had brain damage. No point in u coming at me brother
My skull is massive cunt. I can tell yours is too bc there’s so much space for me and @stuckneworleans to live in it rent free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143, Madhate and 1 other person
My skull is massive cunt. I can tell yours is too bc there’s so much space for me and @stuckneworleans to live in it rent free
I’ll Mash your skull in with my nikes. Stfu

Cope. You always comment on my shit, I’m stuck in your head. U can’t get me out

@stuckneworleans is your nigga now? We used to be brothers then you betrayed me boyo. I can’t accept this

• +1
hey why is getting fucked with
hes cool as far as i can tell, only thing was that thread he was saying he was gonna finna slap his momma

• +1
I’ll Mash your skull in with my nikes. Stfu

Cope. You always comment on my shit, I’m stuck in your head. U can’t get me out

@stuckneworleans is your nigga now? We used to be brothers then you betrayed me boyo. I can’t accept this
Keep crying for me you big fat bitch. We were brothers before your T dropped to Mariana trench levels

• +1
tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincell
The fact that you can't make a decision by your own and have to ask this forum makes you a huge cuck nigger, grow some balls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
The fact that you can't make a decision by your own and have to ask this forum makes you a huge cuck nigger, grow some balls
But you’re subhuman. It took you entire teens just to get to 6’1. You were destroyed during your entire youth. You’re a bitch

stay mad

• +1
ill read ur shitposts either way since i browse lookism even more than this lol

• +1

I voted no.

You should stay here, you're not bad, I see you as a good man.

However, I think people bully you because you act very unusually cuckish as a black man rather than being a real nigga. Don't act weak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madhate
But you’re subhuman. It took you entire teens just to get to 6’1. You were destroyed during your entire youth. You’re a bitch

stay mad
I have sex regularly and at least I am 6'1 and you?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Keep crying for me you big fat bitch. We were brothers before your T dropped to Mariana trench levels
Ok so u abandon your brothers during their time of issues? What if all this happened because of shit irl? What if someone I knew died? What if I was having a mental breakdown?

Any thing could of been happening in the background and u just jump to destroying me and tearing me down. That’s messed up, I wouldnt of done this to u. I supported u. But this is how I get repayed? You side with my enemies? Fuck bro
I have sex regularly and at least I am 6'1 and you?
You’re 6’1 and a bitch. I’ll destroy you and make you my loyal servant

giphy.gif

Stay down unless you want this to happen to you. If you were having sex regularly you wouldn’t be posting here so much you frauding subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258 and Ritalincell
Ok so u abandon your brothers during their time of issues? What if all this happened because of shit irl? What if someone I knew died? What if I was having a mental breakdown?

Any thing could of been happening in the background and u just jump to destroying me and tearing me down. That’s messed up, I wouldnt of done this to u. I supported u. But this is how I get repayed? You side with my enemies? Fuck bro

giphy.gif

Stay down unless you want this to happen to you. If you were having sex regularly you wouldn’t be posting here so much you frauding subhuman

Whatever helps you cope. You are the mascot of this site now, it is like @stuckneworleans said.

Last edited:
  • +1

giphy.gif

There’s a difference between mourning a loss and being a faggot. I saw you were struggling so I tried to help you with your faith, but you ignored it. You’re addicted to being a scared and whiny cuck. And everyone can see that bc you post these same threads every other day. You love the insults. They help you get off. Stay or leave I don’t really give a fuck, just stop making post after post about yourself, it’s fucking annoying and bordering on pathetic.

• +1
I just feel envy man
You have to learn 1 lesson in life. Even if you are down and emotionally completely unstable, nobody will ever give a fuck. This society expects a man to be strong, if you are not you are a nobody in everyones eyes. Even when some women will tell you that crying men are ok, they are not. Nobody will ever respect you if you show too much emotions and it is how it is. You better learn this lesson fast or you will have it very difficult.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SpiritualCel, stuckneworleans and 3 others
There’s a difference between mourning a loss and being a faggot. I saw you were struggling so I tried to help you with your faith, but you ignored it. You’re addicted to being a scared and whiny cuck. And everyone can see that bc you post these same threads every other day. You love the insults. They help you get off. Stay or leave I don’t really give a fuck, just stop making post after post about yourself, it’s fucking annoying and bordering on pathetic.
My faith was always strong

Ok maybe I wasn’t mourning a loss. Maybe I was just mentally ill. Maybe I was having a breakdown. Maybe shit was happening. Maybe I hit a wall and used this forum to vent n cope. Idk. The point is u threw me under the bus when shit was tested. U folded quicker than paper

I’m not scared, I was never scared. I don’t like that shit

I don’t like these insults. I don’t like being called a nigger. I keep coping back because I have nothing else rn. I can’t even enjoy vidya because I lost all my skills, I want my crown back but it’s too late it’s over

ok it’s over I’m fucking done I lost all my niggas and respect
You have to learn 1 lesson in life. Even if you are down and emotionally completely unstable, nobody will ever give a fuck. This society expects a man to be strong, if you are not you are a nobody in everyones eyes. Even when some women will tell you that crying men are ok, they are not. Nobody will ever respect you if you show too much emotions and it is how it is. You better learn this lesson fast or you will have it very difficult.
I’m done for, ima just rope in 2022

• +1
My faith was always strong

Ok maybe I wasn’t mourning a loss. Maybe I was just mentally ill. Maybe I was having a breakdown. Maybe shit was happening. Maybe I hit a wall and used this forum to vent n cope. Idk. The point is u threw me under the bus when shit was tested. U folded quicker than paper

I’m not scared, I was never scared. I don’t like that shit

I don’t like these insults. I don’t like being called a nigger. I keep coping back because I have nothing else rn. I can’t even enjoy vidya because I lost all my skills, I want my crown back but it’s too late it’s over

ok it’s over I’m fucking done I lost all my niggas and respect

I’m done for, ima just rope in 2022
That’s crazy bro.......... but show me when I asked

• +1
  • +1
Yes bro, not because I hate you but for your own good. I partially left and am now only logging in every once a day or so, for about 5 minutes. I'm not a slave to autism anymore. Do it bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
Even if I said yes you wouldn't go

This site is everything you have

This site is your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5143