Should I gymmax or framemax?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Well, as some of you may already know, I’m recently starting puberty or I’m in the middle of it, so my frame and bone structure haven’t fully developed yet, so I had the following question...

If I have to gymmax I will bulk up which will help with width gains and help me gain as much muscle mass as possible.

Or in the case of Framemax, I would enroll in a swimming-school and focus on certain exercises and I would focus on increasing my bone projection and widening my shoulders, which will help me to have and maintain a good lean physique, but without so much muscle.

So, what should I do?

I wish i had ur mind again

which one is you here: ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel and ReadBooksEveryday
How old are you?

Stage 4.

I scored stage 3 at Dr.Tanner’s test, so I’m between early/mid puberty, mi testicle size is about 4 - 6 mL
I took dr tanner's test at age 15 (stopped growing in height by that age) and scored 3.9
I'm 4.6 now but as I said, I stopped growing in height already
I scored 3.9 back then but I already had stage 4-5 pubic hair so maybe that was the sign I was done
the long test is cope

the only legit tests is just basing it off pubic hair
or how much you've grown the past years
or a bone age scan

I remember you saying you have manlet parents and you're stage 4 pubic hair so I'm betting that you will stay a turbomanlet no offence bro...

I took dr tanner's test at age 15 (stopped growing in height by that age) and scored 3.9
I scored 3.9 back then but I already had stage 4-5 pubic hair so maybe that was the sign I was done
the long test is cope

or a bone age scan

I remember you saying you have manlet parents and you're stage 4 pubic hair so I'm betting that you will stay a turbomanlet no offence bro...
I will see a Pediatrae Endocrinologist very soon to get hormone studies and get my bone age checked.

Lately i’ve been growing very fast, so my growth spurt is yet to come (that’s why I’m sure I’m just starting puberty), moreover, late/weak puberty is genetic and has been inherited generationally in my family, my father had the same stats as me at my age and then grew to 6ft. And no, my parents are not manlets LMAO, link me that post where I said that.

Yk you can do both right?

I will see a Pediatrae Endocrinologist very soon to get hormone studies and get my bone age checked.

Lately i’ve been growing very fast, so my growth spurt is yet to come (that’s why I’m sure I’m just starting puberty), moreover, late/weak puberty is genetic and has been inherited generationally in my family, my father had the same stats as me at my age and then grew to 6ft. And no, my parents are not manlets LMAO, link me that post where I said that.
how tall are your parents

I guess I remembered wrong

good for you. If I were you, I would inject hgh and take aromatase inhibitor like candy but you're too high inhib

Do both

• +1
Reactions: crerea
the long test is cope

or a bone age scan

How much correlation is there between tanner stage and growth plates? I started to notice pubes soon as I turned 11, but didn't stop growing till late 17 y/o.

How much correlation is there between tanner stage and growth plates? I started to notice pubes soon as I turned 11, but didn't stop growing till late 17 y/o.
height stops at end of puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Well, as some of you may already know, I’m recently starting puberty or I’m in the middle of it, so my frame and bone structure haven’t fully developed yet, so I had the following question...

If I have to gymmax I will bulk up which will help with width gains and help me gain as much muscle mass as possible.

Or in the case of Framemax, I would enroll in a swimming-school and focus on certain exercises and I would focus on increasing my bone projection and widening my shoulders, which will help me to have and maintain a good lean physique, but without so much muscle.

So, what should I do?

Franemaxx dude…and get your diet on point. Cheat meals once a week.

So, what does that means?

@Growth Plate
if youre actually stage 3 then you should be in your growth spurt right now
how tall were you last year?

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Swim workout and eat raw meat

if youre actually stage 3 then you should be in your growth spurt right now
how tall were you last year?
Knew it.

I think I was 155cm or something like that, currently I'm almost 163cm (I've grown 1cm in the last month).

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Knew it.

I think I was 155cm or something like that, currently I'm almost 163cm (I've grown 1cm in the last month).
5'1 last year makes sense

prepubertal children grow 2 inches per year

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate