Should I gymmax?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
I am currently at 12% bf and my face is pretty lean I dont want to waste my face for muscles tbh tbh but I am so skinny I don’t have an sex appeall so how long have I deal with a fat face while I build muscle before I can cut? What do you recommend ,1 year?

Keep your expectations low as a natty

It depends like everything on your genetics and your goals you can bulk and build no muscles (if bad genetics).

You can either train lean bulk for 1 year gain a little muscle and then cut

Or lean bulk for multiple years and become a honk and then cut

Unlimited options

You should never “bulk” as a natural. 500 calories over maintenance is enough. Never go above 15% body fat. Natty lifting is a long process and has a lot of setbacks if you get sick or injured. Listen to Nogger when he says keep expectations low.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Copemaxxing
You should never “bulk” as a natural. 500 calories over maintenance is enough. Never go above 15% body fat. Natty lifting is a long process and has a lot of setbacks if you get sick or injured. Listen to Nogger when he says keep expectations low.
yeah I see can you post some legit natural transformations?

I don’t trust a lot of transformations and can’t vouch for them so I would rather not have you mislead

Idk, depends on what your goals are. I want to be as strong and muscular as possible, veins everywhere. Muscle is beautiful to me. (No homo)

Just stay a skinny twink

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Copemaxxing
if you really have to ask, it’s already over for you

I am currently at 12% bf and my face is pretty lean I dont want to waste my face for muscles tbh tbh but I am so skinny I don’t have an sex appeall so how long have I deal with a fat face while I build muscle before I can cut? What do you recommend ,1 year?
Yes always gymaxxx. It’s cheap (gym membership and good food)and easy way to increase PSL

• +1
Reactions: zazzle

Here’s a 10 year timeline of lifting that someone documented of themselves. Not 100% convinced he’s natural though as he seems to pack on a fairly hefty amount of mass between one stage and the next (can’t remember which part, watched it a while ago), but it could just be that he didn’t document that stage well. In any event, he has immensely lucky genes in terms of muscle insertions and minimal subcutaneous fat levels. Bear in mind it wouldn’t take 10 years, he said himself that his physique peaked well before the decade was out.

Personally, over a period of 7 years I’ve gone from 126lbs to 229 (6’, no change in height during that time) but currently at a highish body fat of 18-20% as I’m training legs heavily at the moment and have a ridiculous appetite. So, empirically I know the mass gains are doable (unless I have lucky genes but tbh I classed myself as a “hard gainer” when I first started and think most guys use this bullshit excuse. Just lift hard and consistently and you’ll grow), but staying shredded & big as a natural is difficult, for me at least.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I would try it like this. I have little acual experience though.

Fuck bulking, lean face = more important.
Would add weight training daily, or like 5x per week. And adding proteine to the mix for hopefully some added muscle growth. Then lean but a bit muscle toned, is also a good look I think