Should I gymmaxx?

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
I’m 5’11 and a half but I am not at all a strong man. I am physically weak. Anybody could kick my ass. When my sister blocked me from getting to the fridge or something I couldn’t move her out of the way. When my mom ran up to me and I worried she’d hit me I barely could push her. I also can barely kick and I can barely punch that hard. My 62 year old dad is also stronger than me. Every chad my age has muscle because they all work out and have muscle . They got six packs and big muscular arms.

should I gymmaxx and become stronger than the chads?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 8919 and Deleted member 5875
no bro, just be a weak loser is best

that way i can easily cuck you and your 'girlfriend', while also fucking your mom and sister

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, DutchPrettyBoy and 2 others
There is no gymmax for your subhuman height

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman trash and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
You could develop some strength by weight-lifting but ultimately most strength comes from your genetics. I'd say it's worth it to gymmax for every other reason, but not so much strength.

yeah it boosts ur testosterone, do it. also being strong gives u more blue collar work opportunities

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
no bro, just be a weak loser is best

that way i can easily cuck you and your 'girlfriend', while also fucking your mom and sister

6 feet tall and white and incel ??? Seamaxx trip when boyo?? But gymmaxx anyways tbh you seem unusually weak. (Coming from inferior subhuman curry famine genetics)

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
How is that even possible? I suspect larp when I read this type of thing.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel