Should I have approached at the gym?

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Banned
In the sauna rn. I was just hitting abs and there was this sexy slender brunette girl hitting leg press across from me. I’ve been out of the gym for a week just been starving so I’m looking like a lean demon rn. She was giving heavy IOI staring between sets. But then I got up and was ab to walk over and some old nigga started talking to her in Russian or some Slavic shit. I decided to just leave it. Pre sure it was her grandpa. Should I have just done it anyways?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, BrutalMogger and Juandigomigo22
In the sauna rn. I was just hitting abs and there was this sexy slender brunette girl hitting leg press across from me. I’ve been out of the gym for a week just been starving so I’m looking like a lean demon rn. She was giving heavy IOI staring between sets. But then I got up and was ab to walk over and some old nigga started talking to her in Russian or some Slavic shit. I decided to just leave it. Pre sure it was her grandpa. Should I have just done it anyways?
do it if you wanna get called a creep, don't approach at the gym if you're not a huge monster

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, BrutalMogger and slimeszn3
Starting to realize I love brunettes and brunettes love me. My son will mog

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, QuintBarnaJonesJr, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Nah don’t approach there, she would’ve made a video about u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, BrutalMogger and slimeszn3
do it if you wanna get called a crep, don't approach at the gym if you're not a huge monster

True I’ve never done it before I just considered it this time cause it was obvious

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and BrutalMogger
You should have shot your shot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts, slimeszn3 and BrutalMogger
it was not a IOI

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
why people so stupid

• +1
staring is not IOI

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and slimeszn3
staring is not IOI
You don’t think so? I was doing flutter kicks minding my business this girl was grilling me. Then I look over she looks away all shy. And when I stood up she stood up at the exact same time but old nigga stopped her

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and BrutalMogger
You don’t think so? I was doing flutter kicks minding my business this girl was grilling me. Then I look over she looks away all shy. And when I stood up she stood up at the exact same time but old nigga stopped her
what would you rate your face

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and slimeszn3
no bullshit no skibidi business

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3 and truthhurts
ok nvm i sincerely apologise for this inconvience and i assure you this monstrosity of an event will never occur again.
I should’ve just cucked that old communist

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger