Should i heightfraud on tinder

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
Im 6ft4 but should i write 6ft5 instead?

women are so retarded at estimating height anyway because every guy lies about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Vvvvxxxx, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old

when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 6217 and 7 others
Yes, 6ft5 is ideal

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
fraud to gargantuan proportions

15ft or death

• +1
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old

when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil
SLIT YOUR SMALL PATHETIC WRIST, YOU PENCIL-NECKED, TINY-SKULLED, BUG-EYED, SKINNYFAT HIGH INHIB AUTISTIC PERMAVIRGIN LARPER. YOU ARE MY SUBMISSIVE PISSWEAK BITCH. I WILL TORMENT YOU UNTIL YOU SLIT YOUR THROAT. YOU SELF HATING INSECURE SMALL SKULLED FRAIL BONELESS CUCK.
I WILL BULLY YOU TO THE POINT OF SUICIDE YOU DELUSIONAL LOW IQ HIGH INHIB LOW T SUBHUMAN . I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU, YOU absolute and utter bitch low T soy-inhaling son of an whore. I CANT WAIT TO RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER AND GIRLFRIEND, YOU DEPRESSED HOMOSEXUAL VIRGIN. I WOULD BULLY YOU AND CRACK YOUR INFERIOR HEAD OPEN EFFORTLESS YOU DELUSIONAL UGLY SUBMISSIVE DOG you
will REGRET CHALLENGING ME when I set your neighbourhood on fire, YOU HIGH INHIB SLAVE. A LOW INHIB NARCISSISTIC BADBOY LIKE ME WOULD RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER, BROTHER, YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITH HIS LARGE ALPHA COCK, YOU SUBMISSIVE HIGH INHIB BITCH..

YOUR FRAME IS BUILT LIKE A TWIG, I would easily tear and rip YOU to pieces and step over YOUR quivering defeated body to rape YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER, while YOU begs me to stop. Then I would finish your subhuman skull off with a curbstomp.
YOU WILL BE begging for mercy due to my abuse. I am your superior, you little slave that got raped, genocided and conquered by my ferocious ancestors (alpha high T strong robust low inhib aggressive hungry men)YOU HAVENT DONE SHIT YOU SMALL SUBMISSIVE INFERIOR CUCK
I get validation when people hate me. I am indeed a narcissistic badboy psychopath.
YOU ARE A JOKE, kill yourself now
@Britishlooksmaxxer @Lev Peshkov @wasted @Mohamad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lev Peshkov, Mouthbreath and 6 others
No bro type that you are a 5ft2 indian janitor it works for me

• +1
SLIT YOUR SMALL PATHETIC WRIST, YOU PENCIL-NECKED, TINY-SKULLED, BUG-EYED, SKINNYFAT HIGH INHIB AUTISTIC PERMAVIRGIN LARPER. YOU ARE MY SUBMISSIVE PISSWEAK BITCH. I WILL TORMENT YOU UNTIL YOU SLIT YOUR THROAT. YOU SELF HATING INSECURE SMALL SKULLED FRAIL BONELESS CUCK.
I WILL BULLY YOU TO THE POINT OF SUICIDE YOU DELUSIONAL LOW IQ HIGH INHIB LOW T SUBHUMAN . I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU, YOU absolute and utter bitch low T soy-inhaling son of an whore. I CANT WAIT TO RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER AND GIRLFRIEND, YOU DEPRESSED HOMOSEXUAL VIRGIN. I WOULD BULLY YOU AND CRACK YOUR INFERIOR HEAD OPEN EFFORTLESS YOU DELUSIONAL UGLY SUBMISSIVE DOG you
will REGRET CHALLENGING ME when I set your neighbourhood on fire, YOU HIGH INHIB SLAVE. A LOW INHIB NARCISSISTIC BADBOY LIKE ME WOULD RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER, BROTHER, YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITH HIS LARGE ALPHA COCK, YOU SUBMISSIVE HIGH INHIB BITCH..

YOUR FRAME IS BUILT LIKE A TWIG, I would easily tear and rip YOU to pieces and step over YOUR quivering defeated body to rape YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER, while YOU begs me to stop. Then I would finish your subhuman skull off with a curbstomp.
YOU WILL BE begging for mercy due to my abuse. I am your superior, you little slave that got raped, genocided and conquered by my ferocious ancestors (alpha high T strong robust low inhib aggressive hungry men)YOU HAVENT DONE SHIT YOU SMALL SUBMISSIVE INFERIOR CUCK
I get validation when people hate me. I am indeed a narcissistic badboy psychopath.
YOU ARE A JOKE, kill yourself now
@Britishlooksmaxxer @Lev Peshkov @wasted @Mohamad
I’m a champion amongst men. A winner. The undisputed champion of looksmax.me

1601122061653.gif

Nobody is taking my place at the table away from me. Nobody can take my place away. I grinded for this position and refuse to let go.

The heart of a champion and mind of a champion are very useful assets. I feel no issue with maintaining my spot forever. People can come for me but the result will always be the same. I win, they lose. They become another footnote in my hunt for championship gold.

1601122310995.gif

It’s time for glory. It’s time for champions

1601123722355-png.694544

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5393 and Tony

Hell yeah, I’m 182 but I write 184 heheh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 5818
I’m a champion amongst men. A winner. The undisputed champion of looksmax.me

1601122061653.gif

Nobody is taking my place at the table away from me. Nobody can take my place away. I grinded for this position and refuse to let go.

The heart of a champion and mind of a champion are very useful assets. I feel no issue with maintaining my spot forever. People can come for me but the result will always be the same. I win, they lose. They become another footnote in my hunt for championship gold.

1601122310995.gif

It’s time for glory. It’s time for champions
B79937ece8471a739715cb16dc156c2f

women are so retarded at estimating height anyway because every guy lies about it
just fucking LOL if you are frauding your height, this should be punishable by LAW

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
U think 195cm sounds better?
Well, I don’t know, I think 6’5 and 195cm has same level of flow, but I prefer saying 184 cm because it sounds better or "taller" than 6’0.5

• Love it
Fraud 6’6. Cuz all the 5’10 dudes are frauding 6’

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
u really think 6ft6 sounds better than 6ft4 to sluts!

Yeah definitely, they’ll brag to their friends about that height. Taller the better till like 6’8 honestly

• +1
@RAITEIII

U can yes buy it won't influence ur results at all