Should i help my older friend ascend?

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
Sup boyos so i got a new friend in my company in which i have recently started working.
And by seeing him i knew he would be an incel and after talking to him about daring and stuff he said he never had a gf.
He is 25 years old and was overweight with bad glasses and very shit skin.
I am thinking of blackpilling him and helping him improve his looks but then i thought he would be getting married in a year or two anyways?
And it will take him 2 years to looksmax so give up or recruit a fellow currycel?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
On one hand

you help a brother

On the other

more blackpilled men = more comp

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and Deleted member 1464
Yeah. But first red pill him. Forcing harsh reality on anyone is never a good idea.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
On one hand

you help a brother

On the other

more blackpilled men = more comp

Yeah but i felt bad for him besides he is a really good bro and a genuine nice dude and i see how the women in my job treat him tbh.
They all laugh at him behind his back saying he is ugly and disgusting i know this becuase i have friendship with some of them and they tell.me.
Man i swear foids have nothing to talk about other than looks,sex,who looks the hottest fuck.
And bluepilled retards still think personality matters.
I have so much rage at this world
Yeah. But first red pill him. Forcing harsh reality on anyone is never a good idea.
Yeah i will try to get him to the gym with me and slowly redpill/blackpill him and even if he is not able to ascend.
I will tell him marry only a religious virgin from a village(i live in curryland) so there a quite a few virgins and not some slut who whored around in her youth.
And to go for only 20 or 21 year old girl for marraige.
Fuck foids who think they can whore around and get a betabuxx also tbh

Didnt read but yes

Sup boyos so i got a new friend in my company in which i have recently started working.
And by seeing him i knew he would be an incel and after talking to him about daring and stuff he said he never had a gf.
He is 25 years old and was overweight with bad glasses and very shit skin.
I am thinking of blackpilling him and helping him improve his looks but then i thought he would be getting married in a year or two anyways?
And it will take him 2 years to looksmax so give up or recruit a fellow currycel?
Nah keep the blackpill for this forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back