Should I hire a WHORE to train and AURAMAX when I will sex stacies ?

What do I DO

• Whore

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Shred my rep

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
2God

2God

1% topper
First : I am VIRGIN of the dick

I have glowuped enough to bag local staciehoes in my microcosm, however I never had sex for two simple reasons, I cannot do my first time and be bad because that wd mean I am not the elite I know I am, AND I know chicks in my uni talks about their experience with boys ( I witnessed it myself (I cringed HARD)). Thus I can't have sex with one of the local foid and risk being a terrible SEXER, since they will talk about it and maybe even guess that I was virgin.

Now for very specific reasons, I cannot bag a random chick of bumble and just do it with her to be ready so two solutions :

1) assume that I am a total looser, save 150$, and just pass as a terrible fucker by just sexknowledge maxxing, and loose aura (they probably think I'm not virgin rn)

2) get a whore, pay her to train me, and be ready for match day

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xyjarz and Chintuck22
beta post but I'd lowkey pay for a whore if I had the money, I cant afford another bad experience with a foid.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
lol at this autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xyjarz, mug, Chintuck22 and 2 others
True alphas don't give a fuck if they're good in bed. You'll improve over time if you want to anyways. Nobody is an expert on day 1.

Usually being good in bed implies giving oral sex and being in tune with your partner, both are things I wouldn't do with a stranger. Oral sex is risky if they cannot give you recent STD test results, and being in tune with your partner is impossible if it's your first time together.

True alphas don't give a fuck if they're good in bed. You'll improve over time if you want to anyways. Nobody is an expert on day 1.

Usually being good in bed implies giving oral sex and being in tune with your partner, both are things I wouldn't do with a stranger. Oral sex is risky if they cannot give you recent STD test results, and being in tune with your partner is impossible if it's your first time together.
Nigger get off this site

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
wait until u find out stacies only care about face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Gaygymmaxx
Tell your future wife that you practiced with a prostitute before her

Tell your future wife that you practiced with a prostitute before her
Irrelevant, beside the price fucking a prostitute is the same as fucking a random woman of the street/dating app as long as you look good to her. Proceed to Reddit and/or your rope nerd.

😢

Attachments

• v12044gd0000cq647m7og65ll1qt1omg.mov
    1.2 MB
bruh why wouldnt it make it a video style format

Please vote please please please

Yes 100% do it

Treat it as an investment :lul: like college

Bro said “auramax” unironically :ogre:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back