should i hop off tret?

D

danny1234567

Iron
so basically my acne wasn’t that bad and then i started tretinoin and then it got way worse i switched from cerave to another brand a while ago and my skin cleared up a decent bit but still bad and i recently just stopped using cleansers all together and my acne has really cleared up and i don’t know if i should hop off tret and if that will make it better (i’ve been on it for like almost 3 months) right now i would say i just have PIE but i don’t know exactly
IMG 0810
IMG 0809

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
so basically my acne wasn’t that bad and then i started tretinoin and then it got way worse i switched from cerave to another brand a while ago and my skin cleared up a decent bit but still bad and i recently just stopped using cleansers all together and my acne has really cleared up and i don’t know if i should hop off tret and if that will make it better (i’ve been on it for like almost 3 months) right now i would say i just have PIE but i don’t know exactly View attachment 3055166View attachment 3055167
Check your diet first, pal. You can still continue using tretinoin though.
There are PLENTY of skincare guides on this forum. Look through them and you'll be able to resolve your issues with a good plan and a month or two of work.

so basically my acne wasn’t that bad and then i started tretinoin and then it got way worse i switched from cerave to another brand a while ago and my skin cleared up a decent bit but still bad and i recently just stopped using cleansers all together and my acne has really cleared up and i don’t know if i should hop off tret and if that will make it better (i’ve been on it for like almost 3 months) right now i would say i just have PIE but i don’t know exactly View attachment 3055166View attachment 3055167
whats your height and age?
if 5'11 just do accutane
take omega 3 and vitamins. its usually not a diet problem, but hormones

go to a doctor